Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to shame anyone who’s a mum as ‘I am mum’ too but those outfits are mumsy, frumpy and old fashioned. Totally different erm fashion (if you’d call it that?!) from the pari scenes 9 weeks ago. She would not be seen dead in any of them clothes if she wasn’t get paid for the ad. Total sell out

Reactions: 30
Saw bits of her earlier. I hope she's OK.
It’s the children I feel sorry for
Being filmed crying
Watching their mum crying filming themselves
I grew up with a mother that had problems and there were lots of tears, the only bonus being it was before social media but it did affect us emotionally and we’ve carried that into our adult lives
so when I see people like Stephanie I think
get help
get off social media and stop bleeping filming your children
Instagram and Facebook have a lot to answer for

Reactions: 29
She will be hoping to get olive into Birkenhead High School Academy. It was a private school but turned to an academy a few years ago. Truff if you read this, I wouldn't bother it's full of Trolls! I personally converted each and every one of them 😉

You can't just see them you can hear them with every step she takes 😂 She's got a case of the chub rub!
Birkenhead school is a fee paying school

Birkenhead high school academy…is an academy, they’re both different schools.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The packages on the peacocks reel also says Bon Marche on them, I think they’re sent her BM stuff (done her dirty 😂) rather than peacocks all the outfits look like what my nana would wear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s the children I feel sorry for
Being filmed crying
Watching their mum crying filming themselves
I grew up with a mother that had problems and there were lots of tears, the only bonus being it was before social media but it did affect us emotionally and we’ve carried that into our adult lives
so when I see people like Stephanie I think
get help
get off social media and stop bleeping filming your children
Instagram and Facebook have a lot to answer for
And stop introducing men to her son after 5 minutes! 🤯

#readthewiki

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Cant deal with this bleeping bon Marche haul 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

What the actual duck, shes dressed like my butch english teacher from 2000. Boot cut pants were tit then and tit now, especially on her weird oblong body

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Or trying to pose like she is modelling for Zara. It’s awful

Looks more like Mrs Doubtfire

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
She's a great saleswoman - I'm mixing my makeup on a lid because the plastic "thing" from my range snapped 🤦

She's a great saleswoman - I'm mixing my makeup on a lid because the plastic "thing" from my range snapped 🤦
Shes live in case anyone wonders what I'm on about 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I just watched her live for 2 secs then... Someone asked how they can get their foundation to stay om their nose and she, an actual make up artist, has said " probably you've burnt your nose In the past and the skin is thinner so the ONLY thing that will help is a thicker foundation"

duck ME!

Dear that person, I am just a lowly accountant so what do I know, but you probably have oily skin there, like a lot of people, so before you apply foundation just spray some setting spray on. Then apply normal foundation and set with a light dust of some powder.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
According to her live, its all the trolls fault that she only does wedding make up now. She can't teach anymore due to a lack of confidence which started when she was pregnant with Olive and her trolling was at it's most horrific. She dodged all oh Darlin ownership questions though.
Also our fault that she doesn't save her lives etc. So we don't use them against her.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
According to her live, its all the trolls fault that she only does wedding make up now. She can't teach anymore due to a lack of confidence which started when she was pregnant with Olive and her trolling was at it's most horrific. She dodged all oh Darlin ownership questions though.
Also our fault that she doesn't save her lives etc. So we don't use them against her.
She can't teach anymore because she doesn't know duck all about how to do make up!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She can't teach anymore because she doesn't know duck all about how to do make up!
Don’t know how she got away with it for as long as she did. I said when I first joined this thread that she hates you all so much because you’ve held her feet to the fire and it’s so true. If it wasn’t for you she’d still be editing her selfies, her make up, her body, her life! She was selling her courses based on fakery, on a face and a image that never existed. And personally if I’d lost my confidence the last thing I’d be doing would be weddings, ya know.. the biggest day of a woman’s life. She talks tit. You need to seriously brush up on your skills, make your account just about make up and there could be a way back for you. You know what though, I feel like with YouTube and such detailed tutorials by genuinely talented mua’s like Lisa Eldridge etc - most of us know enough about products, skin care and make up application that we can do it ourselves now. It helps that the heavy drag queen look Kate favoured has long since died out. Even Peaches and Cream make most of their money through their products now rather than people coming in to have their face done.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Gonna make olive a omelette for her breakfast ‘she’s gone off eggs but just try a different products init’ 🤣🤣 what she havin Kate? Some collection concealer? Hair burst oil? She is thick if she’s gone off eggs give her some toast 🤣😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.