Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously thought peacocks was for the over 70s. What the duck is she doing? Wouldn’t be seen dead in any of that clobber!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I personally thought that reel had been edited straight away. Only based on pics I’ve seen recently. And that’s not fat shaming because she’s a similar size to me but when she turns, she just looked abnormally narrow.

Reactions: 17

not sure why this isn’t sharing properly, but on TikTok go to victoriagarrick’s video from 19/05 where she’s got a blue bikini on
If it doesn't work I think you need to have tt app on your phone, nothing to do with Tattle.

I'm suprised people are shocked, I remember my s6 that must be half a decade old letting you slim your face in the camera app that came pre installed. It's no wonder apps do a lot more than that these days.

Reactions: 13
Look at Stephanie Davis story’s she’s all over the place tonight 😳 not to de rail truffle shuffle is a minty meatball

Reactions: 9
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha why is she standing in her granny pants.
Why is she dressed like a 75 year old woman who calls herself glam ma even Mez wouldn’t be seen dead in any of those outfits.
The group chats are kicking off

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I personally thought that reel had been edited straight away. Only based on pics I’ve seen recently. And that’s not fat shaming because she’s a similar size to me but when she turns, she just looked abnormally narrow.
It is not fat shaming it’s

Being called out about lying about how you actually look

Loads of young girls follow her and she’s cracking on about her diet and how great it’s going and she looks good in some photos then someone takes an unedited photo of her and you think hang on a minute wtf 🤔

some phots she does she admits are a filter I mean no one has stars surrounding their face but it’s the subtle tweaking of photos 🤨

Just be honest and stop bleeping lying

• Heart
Reactions: 20
My lord what is she doing!! And why is she doing her ‘work’ reels in her living room and not her walk in/make up room/work room?
She is just so bizarre but it shows she will literally flog anything cos I don’t know anyone under the age of 70 who would even consider Peacocks for FASHUN 🥴🥴🥴
Also 12 comments when you have 185k followers 🤔

Reactions: 23
Her tits are so long, I can’t get over it. Someone close to her PLEASE tighten her bra straps ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.