Katie Hayes #112 I didn’t become a little bit of a troll, I became a MAIN TROLLLLLLL

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What.the.actual.duck.have.i.just.watched?

Is this some joke? I'm so confused.
How does she look like slim? She was taking up 3 chairs last night.
Oh and you're wearing a size 12, you sure love?

I'm in shock girls.
She looks skinny dozent she 🤔

Reactions: 3
She looks like my old English teacher in them shoes and pencil skirt wtf. Never in my life have I thought oh let’s look on Peacocks for an outfit 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Is she not wearing a bra..? Why is she wearing a dress as a badly fitting skirt?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The outfits are bleeping vile. They're giving me pure 1999 Xmas / NYE outfit vibes. Seriously, I'm shook.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Those clothes look cheap, dated as hell and awful quality, and the awkward stances 😬 you can just tell she doesn’t feel confident in any of those clothes compared to outfits she’s worn before.. I guess that’s what happens when the fashion companies who want to gift to you are such slim pickings 🙄

Reactions: 18
She’s being very careful with her angles.
remember trolls, you can defo edit videos!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The outfits are bleeping vile. They're giving me pure 1999 Xmas / NYE outfit vibes. Seriously, I'm shook.
I remember the early 2000s my mum and aunties used to wear black boot cut trousers with a “nice top” to go out and I thought it was gorrrrrj. My year 5 disco I was finally old enough for a pair and some kittens I loved it. Anyway that’s the exact look she’s going for in this reel. Pure nostalgia

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

not sure why this isn’t sharing properly, but on TikTok go to victoriagarrick’s video from 19/05 where she’s got a blue bikini on

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Surely she doesn’t think these outfits look good! Her stance and the way she’s posing are just cringe worthy. Embarrassing

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.