Katie Hayes #107 Wait till I see you fat tits

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 818330This is so sad, why can’t she stay in the house and occupy her child? Do some painting something creative, read to her, teach her motor skills she’ll need. Why does she always have to resort to leaving the house cause she can’t cope with Olive.
I think it’s the lack of a suitable room (and in the summer, a suitable garden) that makes her want to go out all the time. The garage snug must feel so claustrophobic and there is no room for Olive to properly play with her toys. The open plan kitchen/conservatory/dining room with its tiled floor and again, two areas (depending on which one isn’t housing the dining table) which really don’t lend themselves to spaces where you could easily entertain a toddler. When you look at the estate agent’s brochure of the house as it was when she bought it, it just proves how lovely it could’ve been, compared to what they’ve turned it into.

Reactions: 16
If anyone can’t sleep don’t do what I just did and stumble across the Stephen Bear thread, then search for his Twitter to see what people were on about 🙈
Just off to bleach my eyes
Sorry to derail…. Truff is not a ZSM

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.