Katie Ellison #4 Talking about books and trying on clothes. As exciting as Katie’s content goes

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she just blocked you from seeing stories, that’s what happened with me but I could see everything else. Weird. In the end I blocked her.
I was also blocked from stories, no idea why!

Random, but does anyone know what happened to those kittens she had years ago? They were the best thing since sliced bread for a few months and then nothing.

I was also blocked from stories, no idea why!

Random, but does anyone know what happened to those kittens she had years ago? They were the best thing since sliced bread for a few months and then nothing.
So weird, how does she know it’s you?

I expect they were too much hard work!

Reactions: 1
So weird, how does she know it’s you?

I expect they were too much hard work!
No idea, won’t lose sleep over it!

God I hate that… I’ve had cats for my entire life and can honestly say they’ve always been easier than the bloomin dog we ended up with 🙈😂 notice she has stuck with Rolo! X

Reactions: 3
She got rid of them because they were destructive. Im sure they were crossed with bengals so it was obvious they’d be destructive…

they also probably prevented them from going on holiday as much. I used to like her content years ago when they were always out and about and on holiday. All they’ve done for the past few years is football and “cosy days”.

Reactions: 4