Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She bores me to death never felt the need to comment but the video she just posted of bowling. She gets a strike and one of the girls comes to hug her and she doesn’t embrace her but kind of shuns her off as she’s being filmed. Never really noticed that before but made me think. She can’t be present in the moment. Just looked so un natural

Reactions: 4
Still, my biggest bug bear with her is the fact that she is constantly making her children pose, stand for pictures, wave at drones, hold hands at the sunset. Its just so false and now that her kids are older, it looks really peculiar. They should be their own little people but they always look like little perfoming robots on a set rather than having fun and enjoying themselves.

Reactions: 6
she is equivalent to the American MLM mums, except she is an influencer. Same sadness

Ahh I have to say, I can’t help but like Katie. She was one of the first insta people I followed years ago, we were pregnant at the same time. We lost one of our twins shortly after birth and spent months in hospital with our surviving twin. I coped towards the end by raising money for the nicu, and messaged everyone I could think of to share our just giving link and story - MOD promptly blocked me 😂 but Katie was one of the only ones who replied saying of course she would help and she shared our story, even asking how I wanted her to share/help etc. I think some of her stuff is a bit dull maybe, but I like her and she took the time to respond to me and help me out when things were very tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Ahh I have to say, I can’t help but like Katie. She was one of the first insta people I followed years ago, we were pregnant at the same time. We lost one of our twins shortly after birth and spent months in hospital with our surviving twin. I coped towards the end by raising money for the nicu, and messaged everyone I could think of to share our just giving link and story - MOD promptly blocked me 😂 but Katie was one of the only ones who replied saying of course she would help and she shared our story, even asking how I wanted her to share/help etc. I think some of her stuff is a bit dull maybe, but I like her and she took the time to respond to me and help me out when things were very tit.
I do think she is a nice person, but I think at the moment she is so stuck for content and is forcing it so much that she is super cringe. She doesn’t come across as comfortable or natural in front of the camera.

Reactions: 7
Wowww to the MOD blocking. From a midwife as well. She truly was a disgusting person, so glad her fall from insta grace was so brutal.

Reactions: 14
Wowww to the MOD blocking. From a midwife as well. She truly was a disgusting person, so glad her fall from insta grace was so brutal.
I know - I was really shocked when I realised. She’s vile.

I do think she is a nice person, but I think at the moment she is so stuck for content and is forcing it so much that she is super cringe. She doesn’t come across as comfortable or natural in front of the camera.
i like her too. I think she kinda knows her time online is coming to an end. She doesn’t seem to enjoy it and has said a few times that she struggles for content

Reactions: 3
So sorry to hear that, wow MOD is a cow! Both of them are so weird!

Reactions: 1
She is one of the few professional mummy floggers out there. Declares ADs, doesn't use afflicted links, replies to comments and DMs. However, I remember her years ago saying this influencer career won't last forever so am surprised she is still going as other than the travel content, which she does really well her content is like Groundhog day and boring. I am shocked that even Mrs Meldrum stopped featuring her children on Instagram before Katie has.

How are all these “influencers” getting Frugi products?! That’s at least four now. It doesn’t even fit her lifestyle or what her kids are into, so fake.

Reactions: 6
How are all these “influencers” getting Frugi products?! That’s at least four now. It doesn’t even fit her lifestyle or what her kids are into, so fake.
Her kids all wear sportswear all the time so it’s a weird advert esp as I think of Frugi as being baby/toddler clothes

Her kids all wear sportswear all the time so it’s a weird advert esp as I think of Frugi as being baby/toddler clothes
Has she started to brush their hair yet, those kids look a miserable state to me. She's too busy whitening her teeth, lengthening her eyebrows, making herself orange, gurning at herself in the mirror to care about her kids.

• Haha
Has she started to brush their hair yet, those kids look a miserable state to me. She's too busy whitening her teeth, lengthening her eyebrows, making herself orange, gurning at herself in the mirror to care about her kids.
Think it was mentioned on here and she had their hair cut and started brushing it. Maddie’s even had plaits recently 😱

Think it was mentioned on here and she had their hair cut and started brushing it. Maddie’s even had plaits recently 😱
Funny that actually after I posted that comment yesterday i noticed her latest post their hair looked immaculate! Glad she reads here!!! ;-0

Her stories this morning - her face does not move 😳 she looks like she’s completely overdone it with the fillers and Botox!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.