Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was definitely time for a new thread/

Recap:
Nothing very interesting to report, Katie did a very uninspiring What I Eat In A Day and is definitely losing her USP.

Reactions: 3
It’s a thread number three. We are moving faster than with the Anna Edit, which is an achievement!

Reactions: 4
It’s a thread number three. We are moving faster than with the Anna Edit, which is an achievement!
Ah yes I noticed this but don’t know how to change it.

Anna is almost like pre-Katie 😂 give her a few more years and I’m sure they’ll be very similar. All boring food, workout and interiors content 🥱 although they are only 4 years apart in age!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Ah yes I noticed this but don’t know how to change it.

Anna is almost like pre-Katie 😂 give her a few more years and I’m sure they’ll be very similar. All boring food, workout and interiors content 🥱 although they are only 4 years apart in age!!
What?! Can’t believe that there is such a small age gap, it’s crazy. I thought Katie was much older.

What?! Can’t believe that there is such a small age gap, it’s crazy. I thought Katie was much older.
I know! She is 35 and Anna is almost 31. Katie got married when she was 24 and had Maddie when she was 25 - didn’t realise she was so young!!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Quite rare for a blogger who does ADs that her kids are actually using/wearing the product they’re flogging on various unrelated insta posts over the past few months. Fair dos like they are actually using the gifted product - but the watches look way too big on the kids wrists. Surely that should be added to the review!?

I feel like she has really aged in the last two years. I can’t decide if it’s because she cut her hair short or if it’s because she’s looking a little sun damaged in her face...maybe both. I’ve always preferred her with long hair though, suited her far better, I think it can make you look older when you have shorter hair, don’t know why! I always regret cutting mine short!

Reactions: 6
I'm not a fan of the blonde hair. Its a bit too brassy and clashes with her orange skin tone. I think she suits balayage hair the best.

Reactions: 9
I feel like she has really aged in the last two years. I can’t decide if it’s because she cut her hair short or if it’s because she’s looking a little sun damaged in her face...
Definitely looks sun damaged around her forehead, chest and eyes. I also think very thin eyebrows massively age a person! Thicker brows are always much more youthful

Reactions: 9
Although none of my business, i do feel it would have been a very hot outing for the dog today in Cornwall :(

Reactions: 4
It really winds me up how Katie always just 'appears' on holiday. There's never a frantic rush to pack for the family, running to the shops to get last minute toiletries or entertaining children on a 7 hour car ride. You know, the relatable stuff! Instead it's always oh by the way we've just magically teleported to a new location. Just too perfect!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
It really winds me up how Katie always just 'appears' on holiday. There's never a frantic rush to pack for the family, running to the shops to get last minute toiletries or entertaining children on a 7 hour car ride. You know, the relatable stuff! Instead it's always oh by the way we've just magically teleported to a new location. Just too perfect!
I was gonna mention this! Literally every holiday they just magically appear at a destination, it’s so weird...

was

yes!!! Every time!! But then she did this when she moved house too. No mention they were even selling/looking and just one day got back from holiday and they’ve moved into a new home!!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.