Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think she might be preggo??dont watch her videos anymore but from her instagram it seems she put some weight?also in her pictures she cover her waist area in some ways…
No not at all, she’s just put in weight, and that’s alright. I think them getting a dog was a 4th child replacement 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She's doing some really random ads at the moment.. starting to grate on me...
Wtf was that bosch thing 😑

Reactions: 1
Do we actually think she’s had filler? Her face definitely looks different!!! I can’t help but like her though. I feel like being mean to her is like kicking a puppy….or have I been taken in by her?!?!

Do we actually think she’s had filler? Her face definitely looks different!!! I can’t help but like her though. I feel like being mean to her is like kicking a puppy….or have I been taken in by her?!?!
I don’t think she’s had filler, I think she’s a gained a bit of weight and her face is a bit puffy from it

I’ve out right asked her if she’s had work done on Instagram in the past (in a friendly way!) and she’s outright ignored it. There’s nothing wrong with it but I hate the dishonesty! Nobody gains volume in the face that way at her age, even with a little weight gain (which I don’t really think she’s gained at all!).

She has definitely gained weight. I don’t think she has had work done, however she is vain enough to. She had the Invisalign even though she didn’t need it. Plus, I think she would have had her eyebrows done before any fillers.

I’ve out right asked her if she’s had work done on Instagram in the past (in a friendly way!) and she’s outright ignored it. There’s nothing wrong with it but I hate the dishonesty! Nobody gains volume in the face that way at her age, even with a little weight gain (which I don’t really think she’s gained at all!).
Unless she is advertising skincare I totally get why she would ignore your comment. If in real life someone asked me 'in a friendly way' if I had had work done I'd tell them where to get off.

Reactions: 14
What is that running video??? So cringe! I definitely feel like her content has been getting more cringe lately!

Without being able to dust the drone off and hop on a plane to show off her last ear gifted trip, she’s another influencer hit with zero niche thanks to the pandemic.
surely after the past 16 months, these influencers should be reassessing their “careers” and realise they are one trick ponies and no free holidays mean we are treated to the dog eating socks and her pathetic attempts at running 🥱 NO ONE CARES!

Reactions: 3
Just seeing the latest ad and gifted school uniform when so many families struggle does frustrate me,

Reactions: 8
Not like they can’t afford their own is it.
That’s why it annoys me, saying she’s all organised, well you would be because you’ve been sent it 😡 I’ve just ordered my girls uniform from next and it came to £80 because we only need polos and skirts, they can more than afford it, I’d rather see places like next donate so much uniform to these places that we donate our old uniform to, just so every kid has the chance to have one set of new things, nothing wrong with hand me downs that are in good condition if you need them,

Reactions: 5
Her content is getting cringier and cringier! Quoting the Pocahontas song to Jon on the car! No lady!

• Haha
I cringed so bas at one of her vlogs recently. Jon said something to her and she said "Dont ever say anything like that to me again". It was so awkward, you could see she was mortified by it but why she didnt cut it out i dont know.

I cringed so bas at one of her vlogs recently. Jon said something to her and she said "Dont ever say anything like that to me again". It was so awkward, you could see she was mortified by it but why she didnt cut it out i dont know.
I haven’t watched her vlogs in so long now, only Insta and I’m dying for her just watching them!

I happened to watch her video on YT about her renovation regret.

My husband was like “wow, she said she wouldn’t change anything but here is x, y and a that I wish I have changed”

She is 36 wtf?! She looks like 45!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.