Katie Ellison #3 Content so plain no one even suggested a name

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yikes, she doesn’t look healthy! I wonder where this came from as I feel like she’s always been slim but healthy looking until recently.

Just came to stay the same about the clothes. You can tell she's loving I and showing off her frame more than ever.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
It feels like a nearing 40 crisis. She was wanging on about having not “nailed” the tracksuit vibe, I honestly think she’s in age denial. Tracksuit styling!! She’s not bloody Molly Mae! Definitely spends too much time comparing to MUCH younger people on Insta & TikTok and not realising that she’s not that target group anymore. It’s great being older! I don’t have to worry that I look like a sack of potatoes in an H&M trackie because I already know it 😂😂 avoid like the plague

Reactions: 9
Yeah I think she forgets she’s getting old for all this social media stuff now and that she can’t just fit in with the younger ones with young families etc.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.