Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought that too when I saw photos of the house when they moved in. Why would they pull down the trees giving them some privacy? I would hate to be overlooked like that.
And free, natural shade in the summer, instead of spending more cash on garden furniture.

Reactions: 3
It’s very sad when her grandparents live on a farm so you’d think she may be a lover of the natural world. Nah!

I see she’s now becoming a sofa designer. Posting lots of pics of her sofas paid off with DFS then as she’s not been paid lots more to pay for the kitchen.

Reactions: 1
I find it a little annoying that she has tagged along to this ‘vintage shopping day’ with Louise and SJ. Both Louise and SJ seem to have a genuine interest in second hand shopping.. I have literally never heard Katie talk about charity shopping or shopping vintage. Everything is brand new, from Made or Oliver Bonas or wherever, to go in her pristine show home. She’s just jumping on a trend to be in with the ‘gang’ and swallow up some new followers. Annoying!

Reactions: 9
The DFS giveaway is a prime example of how social media is allowing people is earn a fortune from doing meaningless, trivial work.

How a grown woman can proudly admit to spending ages drawing a couple of pictures on her computer and call that work is beyond me

Reactions: 5
I find it a little annoying that she has tagged along to this ‘vintage shopping day’ with Louise and SJ. Both Louise and SJ seem to have a genuine interest in second hand shopping.. I have literally never heard Katie talk about charity shopping or shopping vintage. Everything is brand new, from Made or Oliver Bonas or wherever, to go in her pristine show home. She’s just jumping on a trend to be in with the ‘gang’ and swallow up some new followers. Annoying!
I thought this strange too when I saw it.
Katie is certainly not the sort to wade through old treasures. Her squeaky’ness would not fit in! But we know she likes to jump on a wagon!
I believe you have hit the nail on the head with trying to swallow up even more followers.
I looked through the other accounts when she posted that picture. I don’t follow them and I could be wrong but I look at it that Louise Pentland (has a big following) has become recent ‘friends’ (associates) with SJStrum and one of them didn’t feel confident enough to be with just eachother so Katie was asked to go. Katie & Lara seemed to be stuck to each other on that girls weekend so to make it an even foursome with no one left out they both tagged along. Does look as though they were asked short notice though. She’s very lucky JonJon is always around so he can look after the dog and do the school run etc.

I feel like she would have been covering her hands in anti bac gel & sneering at the riff raff in charity shops

• Haha
Those pics for DFS look like a year 7 CAD project. She’s laughing all the way to the bank.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Those pics for DFS look like a year 7 CAD project. She’s laughing all the way to the bank.
She puts real designers to shame!

I re-looked the post and stupidly thought she’d designed the sofa - she hasn’t!! She’s stuck a few pics of other things that DFS & it’s partners sell and to add to the cuteness, she couldn’t help but stick the dog in a photo! Knew she’d use the dog to sell now she feels she shouldn’t expose the kids as much! She’s so predictable!

And she’s so very lucky JonJon has the software available for her to do this work. Of course he let her use it if it’s taking in the money to pay for the show room kitchen!

She puts real designers to shame!

I re-looked the post and stupidly thought she’d designed the sofa - she hasn’t!! She’s stuck a few pics of other things that DFS & it’s partners sell and to add to the cuteness, she couldn’t help but stick the dog in a photo! Knew she’d use the dog to sell now she feels she shouldn’t expose the kids as much! She’s so predictable!

And she’s so very lucky JonJon has the software available for her to do this work. Of course he let her use it if it’s taking in the money to pay for the show room kitchen!
It’s an embarrassing joke. The floor looks like it goes up the wall.

• Haha
She's in the background of Louise's charity shop video with her arms folded! Once they all go home, Katie goes to Homesense for her shopping haul, nothing not brand new for the Ellisons

She's in the background of Louise's charity shop video with her arms folded! Once they all go home, Katie goes to Homesense for her shopping haul, nothing not brand new for the Ellisons
I think I’m just going to have a watch on this grey and windy day!!
I wonder what Katie will be doing... 🤔 Desperately thinking of her next content and scrolling through the gram while JonJon washes the girls hair - it is Sunday after all. Will they do a roast? Only if she’s filming what we eat in a week of course! And of course they’ll all cost up on the sofa watching another film while the perfect puppy sleeps again.

• Haha
Just watched louise's vlog. Katie got as far as poking items with her finger 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How does she know Louise?
She and Louise have been friends publicly for about 3 years now. Louise did a speaking event for Channel Mum with Giovanna Fletcher around that time. I think that's how she met most of them. Louise has worked with Emily Norris, Rebecca Meldrum, Katie Ellison, and Emma Conway (BrummyMummy) on a few occasions. She actually used to be really close with Emma, but they haven't mentioned one another on camers for quite some time.

Katie and Louise are such an odd pairing. Yet, it seems genuine. Louise has had several high profile YouTube friendships during her 10 + years, the longest being Zoella. Once Louise rebranded, she started acquiring more mom friends. I've heard Louise mention possibly becoming a media consultant for public figures when she stops YouTube. Perhaps that's why she and Katie are friends.

Last edited:
that plant pot was vile!! she forces her weird tastes on jon jon poor bloke.....its all about looking like h&m home

that plant pot was vile!! she forces her weird tastes on jon jon poor bloke.....its all about looking like h&m home
If Jon is like every other graphic designer I know, then I'd bet money he has the same awful taste she does. So don't feel too sorry for him. What strikes me as odd about their house is the bathroom is so much more neutral then other parts of their home.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.