Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the dog went to the groomers yesterday, but she’s not had him cut...

He’s clearly too hot if he’s hiding to lie down on the cold bathroom floor!!
Maybe he’s still a bit nervous?

My cockapoo was LONG during last summer (he’s was 5/6 months old) but he couldn’t be cut as he was still very nervous.

He lets me do it now so I keep him short... just for my sanity because he likes rolling in tit 🤢🤢

Reactions: 1
It’s very sad to lose anyone in your family, friend circle or in fact anyone & I feel for Katie’s family as I do many others when the passing of others happens. I can’t help but notice how much of a difference a post can make though. Looking at the amount of ‘likes’ Katie got from her post about her grandad and then the other posts either side goes to show what people really do appreciate. Real life, raw life.
It’s a shame she is now back to the ads again but I guess she’s got the contract & she’ll work with anyone if it means it’ll pay for the kitchen. Katie won’t be worried though as she’ll know she’s still got her followers if she posts something heartfelt first. I’m just surprised Asda fell for it as she’s never come across as an Asda or George shopper before she got the deal & once that deal is sealed she won’t be shopping with them anyway as her excuse is that ‘there’s not one close by’.

Reactions: 2
Her George at Asda grid post advert is so twee 🤣
And.... Asda is anything but twee!!!!

Asda is the inflatable though it probably isn’t from there! Though she says it was a gift so you never know & maybe that’s why it’s been hid for so long! I’m not taking an excuse of bad weather last year!! Katie kept it hidden for a reason. I’m sure that inflatable is really curling Katie’s toes as it’s so not her but she was probably having a bit of mum guilt seeing other people with inflatable paraphernalia on the gram. Yay for the kids I say! Though what are the chances the dog will conveniently burst it. Katie will be truly hoping so, I’m sure!

Obviously not giving exact area, but roughly what area dies she live. I can never figure it out. DM me if you feel that wud be more appropriate x

Obviously not giving exact area, but roughly what area dies she live. I can never figure it out. DM me if you feel that wud be more appropriate x
Her address in on companies house records. I can’t believe influencers use there real ones on them as it’s such a risk with some of the weirdos about these days

Full respect to katie for posting blackout Tuesday on her grid - it will be interesting to see how many influencers will put their money where their mouths are and post it too. Or are their curated feeds too precious for a black square........

Full respect to katie for posting blackout Tuesday on her grid - it will be interesting to see how many influencers will put their money where their mouths are and post it too. Or are their curated feeds too precious for a black square........
But she’s so predictable and I deliberately looked on her feed to see if she’d posted & she has.

This is a very sensitive subject on the news at the mo but I hate to say it, I can’t help but feel she’s done this more for the gram rather than for the real meaning as all I’ve noticed so far is that it seems So called influencers have done this. Mainly because they have the follower numbers. I’m sorry but I feel this is another one of those ‘look at how thoughtful and respectful people I am’ rather than about the bigger picture itself.

She made sure she did it quick so it looks like she was the first yet we all know Katie doesn’t actually start things off after all.

Bandwagon and all that.

Reactions: 7
But she’s so predictable and I deliberately looked on her feed to see if she’d posted & she has.

This is a very sensitive subject on the news at the mo but I hate to say it, I can’t help but feel she’s done this more for the gram rather than for the real meaning as all I’ve noticed so far is that it seems So called influencers have done this. Mainly because they have the follower numbers. I’m sorry but I feel this is another one of those ‘look at how thoughtful and respectful people I am’ rather than about the bigger picture itself.

She made sure she did it quick so it looks like she was the first yet we all know Katie doesn’t actually start things off after all.

Bandwagon and all that.
Yeah I definitely see that side of her, she is a massive bandwagon hopper but she could have easily done nothing or just left it at some regurgitated stories. She doubts herself so much though she’ll probably have deleted it by lunchtime!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You know what, hats off to her! She was asked about supporting Meldrum's return post lift gate in the comments of her post. Her answer was honest and not overly defensive.

Do I think she will make a commitment to anti racism? Nah. There's elements of performance in her post. Yet I respect she was self critical which was completely unexpected.

Reactions: 1
She knows how to word things well and don’t forget she is saint clever Katie & yet she has also trained as a copper so of course she will have been very careful with her replies and looked very rounded. Saying what she knows her followers (& others) will want to read. It’s almost as though she’s prepared herself for peoples comments. We know Katie wouldn’t post anything on a whim & not expect comments. She is very clever at self criticism & always very well timed with things.

JonJon has probably suggested she stick with this for now so it looks like she has been open & honest blah blah blah. Then we’ll be back to the run talk, fields & picnics in another place they never knew existed right next to her back door!!

Last edited:
Who’s seen this news article on BBC news?Guess who was the first person who sprung to mind!! Sadly not the only one but Katie is certainly one who likes to trample around fields for that perfect insta photo! Shame she has to go looo for nature when she doesn’t like the real thing in her own garden! That’s what confuses me!
61506917-287F-428A-9F22-526CE37CFBB9.jpeg

Aannnddd yet another influencers backing Medrum up. Katie you did know what happened you commented on her return so your an out and out liar!!!! What’s wrong scared your page goes to tit too 🙄 Your another white privileged little witch who’s all sickly sweet but not so nice. So you’ll only challenge racism if it happens near you is that what you mean by “in your doorstep” but if a friend says it it’s ok?!?!?!? People like you are the reason oppression and racism exist.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Aannnddd yet another influencers backing Medrum up. Katie you did know what happened you commented on her return so your an out and out liar!!!! What’s wrong scared your page goes to tit too 🙄 Your another white privileged little witch who’s all sickly sweet but not so nice. So you’ll only challenge racism if it happens near you is that what you mean by “in your doorstep” but if a friend says it it’s ok?!?!?!? People like you are the reason oppression and racism exist.
was this on meldrums post?

I messaged Katie once about the fact she commented on Rebs post when she came back to insta after liftgate and asked Katie why she was publicly supporting reb. Now, strangely I’ve always had a bit of a soft spot for Katie, I 100% don’t agree with everything she does or says and I don’t feel she has handled this week well. We had a very polite and constructive discussion and she basically said that she believes everyone deserves a second chance if they can show they have changed from the first time. I also agree with this but clearly as we can all see reb has not changed so I believe Katie should have called her out of done more to distance herself from her. Katie definitely needs to open her eyes from her white washed world and see that life isn’t always insta perfect

Reactions: 6
Katie doesn’t like rocking the boat. She hasn’t got that inner fire to react to injustice. But if the world was full of “Katie’s” then nothing would change. Katie is happy in her white privilege bubble and therefore she has no motivation to start using her platform to shout for change. I want to see woman that are strong role models and it disappoints me massively that brands shower these white instahuns with money.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.