Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, would you look at that. As predicted, a post with the eldest with an equally predictable note about her reasons for lack of running.
Is it me or are we listening to a broken record? Yawn 🥱

And I don’t know about anyone else but I’m finding I’m eating better if I’m honest. Yes, the snacks are luring me in and I do cave in but minus takeaway treats and occasional visits to restaurants is certainly explore my culinary skills more & though not always the healthiest as I do like a creamy pasta or a rich beef stew with lots of mash, I certainly know what’s in it.

Yes, I’m craving a dirty burger but I’m certainly making the most of this different kind of food lifestyle. And to think she has a brand new kitchen to cook some fab delights or at least try even if they don’t always work like the cook books say!! What a waste of £75k or whatever they’ve re-mortgaged for!!

Reactions: 4
Oh yeah Katie, you're definitely someone who appreciates the little things 🤥 with your 75k kitchen reno, brand new puppy, expensive holidays, constant stream of new clothes, etc. etc.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Oh yeah Katie, you're definitely someone who appreciates the little things 🤥 with your 75k kitchen reno, brand new puppy, expensive holidays, constant stream of new clothes, etc. etc.
Oh she’s not harping on about how much she appreciates is she?
What she must appreciate is the time she is allowed to read through the day!! She says she reads at night when she merrily tucks herself up in bed but how many times do we see her having a little read on the expensive patio set (I saw the price, even the sale price was ridiculous!) while the kiddiewinks play on the plastic grass or she’s sat on the sofa while the little darlings watch a film while the dog eats her plants and whatever else he finds! It’s my it a hoot!!
You’re so very lucky to have those ‘little’ things in life. 😇🤮

Reactions: 2
Another day, another picture of her. Does she go a single day without taking a picture of herself?! I can't imagine what it must be like to grow up with such a vain mum constantly posing for pics and making her children constantly pose for pictures too. Just enjoy life ffs and put the camera down. You look like a nob and nobody is buying the false "I'm awkward in front of the camera, my hair is a mess" drivel that is always spouted. She loves herself an unbelievable amount.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
She's beyond irritating. witch loves herself, I'm so sick of her pathetic 'I'm just little old me' act. Vain vain vain.

Reactions: 5
Another day, another picture of her. Does she go a single day without taking a picture of herself?! I can't imagine what it must be like to grow up with such a vain mum constantly posing for pics and making her children constantly pose for pictures too. Just enjoy life ffs and put the camera down. You look like a nob and nobody is buying the false "I'm awkward in front of the camera, my hair is a mess" drivel that is always spouted. She loves herself an unbelievable amount.
Too true! Just a shame people are that slow on the uptake & not noticed!
She is that sickly feeling you get after eating too much fondant icing!!
Mind you, it’s been more than a day & she’s not posted a photo on her feed!! Is she in that much of a dilemma trying to think of which pose of herself to post next!? One of herself in an outfit she got a little while ago so no one can buy? One of herself in active wear that some supermarket gave her for free? One with a kid (second dilemma, which kid) just so it looks like she doesn’t love herself as much as she really does? Maybe with the dog? Maybe in rapeseed though she reminds us she has hay fever?
Ooh, I know, she’s probably frantically thinking of a place she can find somewhere they can walk/cycle to for a picture amongst bluebells!! 🤔🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Ha ha! There you have it, she decided to post a photo of the whole family as her next post. Just to remind herself (& her followers) of how wholesome she is. Of course, not her own idea to have a ‘doorstop’ photo. It’s another idea she’s taken from others as she feels she can’t miss out & needs to keep up with the band wagon. She is certainly privileged to have her whole family at home during this time & able to give that time with her children while at home while reading copious amounts of books.

And I’m not sure about you but I’m not overly comfortable with the pebble thing at the moment. Yes, it’s is a lovely idea normally but I sure am ‘keeping alert’ and not partaking in finding and painting & hiding pebbles. Who knows what germs could be spread!! Sweet sickly Katie does like to try and be thoughtful and caring though doesn’t she. Hurrah for Katie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ha ha! There you have it, she decided to post a photo of the whole family as her next post. Just to remind herself (& her followers) of how wholesome she is. Of course, not her own idea to have a ‘doorstop’ photo. It’s another idea she’s taken from others as she feels she can’t miss out & needs to keep up with the band wagon. She is certainly privileged to have her whole family at home during this time & able to give that time with her children while at home while reading copious amounts of books.

And I’m not sure about you but I’m not overly comfortable with the pebble thing at the moment. Yes, it’s is a lovely idea normally but I sure am ‘keeping alert’ and not partaking in finding and painting & hiding pebbles. Who knows what germs could be spread!! Sweet sickly Katie does like to try and be thoughtful and caring though doesn’t she. Hurrah for Katie.
She might keep some as ‘trinkets’ 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Katie has been quiet the last few days, I wonder if anything has happened. Hope all is ok!

Reactions: 1
Katie has been quiet the last few days, I wonder if anything has happened. Hope all is ok!
Sure she’s fine, she’ll probably pop up tomorrow saying she had period pains or something...or that she wanted to switch off and spend time with the family and that it was so nice...

• Haha
Reactions: 2
😢 I really feel for everyone that loses someone during this time, it must be awful not to have the support you so desperately want and need ❤❤

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Her grandpa has died.
I know, I do have Instagram...

can’t say I feel differently about what I put, it’s unusual for her to have a silence and to come back with anything actually wrong, she usually does it for some irrelevant reason, possibly to test engagement from followers.

So the dog went to the groomers yesterday, but she’s not had him cut...

He’s clearly too hot if he’s hiding to lie down on the cold bathroom floor!!

Last edited:
So the dog went to the groomers yesterday, but she’s not had him cut...

He’s clearly too hot if he’s hiding to lie down on the cold bathroom floor!!
the Poor thing my puppy is going next week finally and we are getting her shaved short she’s so hot it’s to hot for long fur!!! She’s really struggling!!

the Poor thing my puppy is going next week finally and we are getting her shaved short she’s so hot it’s to hot for long fur!!! She’s really struggling!!
We had our cockapoo pup cut really short last week and he loves it! He is much more relaxed in the warm weather now!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.