Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh noo just seen on her Instagram she's working with TikTok #AD. Desperate times as I swear she's shown no interest in it before

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m very jealous of how much space they have. She never even shows them in their lounge or dining room anymore, I had forgotten they even had a dining room. They also have the play room, conservatory, kitchen and two sets of seating outside, plus the office and snug. The kids even use under the stairs sometimes. Living in a tiny flat with five rooms in total (there’s four of us) feels so claustrophobic now the children are older yet families like this have SO MUCH SPACE.

Not relatable or fun to watch 😒

Reactions: 9
I’m very jealous of how much space they have. She never even shows them in their lounge or dining room anymore, I had forgotten they even had a dining room. They also have the play room, conservatory, kitchen and two sets of seating outside, plus the office and snug. The kids even use under the stairs sometimes. Living in a tiny flat with five rooms in total (there’s four of us) feels so claustrophobic now the children are older yet families like this have SO MUCH SPACE.

Not relatable or fun to watch 😒
I think she makes most of us feel like tit tbh. She is not relatable in the slightest. I hope she realises how lucky she is in life.

Reactions: 10
Her latest video was pretty boring, it sounded like she was reading lines in a school play and forgetting to pause between sentences...

Also pretty surprised her children don’t tidy up after themselves at all. I always thought they were pretty well behaved, but the amount of mess they left in that video, toys everywhere and yoghurt pots, they’re more than old enough to clean up after themselves.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I know that nobody cares but I just went to a posh garden centre near me and her outdoor sofa was there. It was £1200, which I knew. Anyways, I sat on it expecting it to be heaven on earth, to feel like clouds and marshmallows and to my surprise it was like sitting on a brick! A rock hard brick. Then the kids sat on it and said "ow" as they plonked down on it. Would not pay £1200 for that. So uncomfortable. Anyways.. just thought I'd share that as I always thought it looked so comfy and nice.

• Haha
I know that nobody cares but I just went to a posh garden centre near me and her outdoor sofa was there. It was £1200, which I knew. Anyways, I sat on it expecting it to be heaven on earth, to feel like clouds and marshmallows and to my surprise it was like sitting on a brick! A rock hard brick. Then the kids sat on it and said "ow" as they plonked down on it. Would not pay £1200 for that. So uncomfortable. Anyways.. just thought I'd share that as I always thought it looked so comfy and nice.
HOW MUCH! I thought it was a £300 one, does it look different? More money than sense or was it gifted

Reactions: 2
HOW passive aggressive does Katie get when someone comments criticism on her vlogs? Someone said they'd hate their kids to leave yoghurt pots lying around the floor of the house and she totally went for them saying if she doesn't post that kind of thing then people have a go at her for being picture perfect so she feels she cant win either way. She's so immature and agro.

HOW passive aggressive does Katie get when someone comments criticism on her vlogs? Someone said they'd hate their kids to leave yoghurt pots lying around the floor of the house and she totally went for them saying if she doesn't post that kind of thing then people have a go at her for being picture perfect so she feels she cant win either way. She's so immature and agro.
I thought this too! Then she ends with a cheesy smiley face to try and make herself sound better when really she just came across as a cow!
No one would say she’s posting things that are too picture perfect if she doesn’t post that they leave yoghurt pots lying around. Fact of the matter is, at their ages, they really shouldn’t be leaving yoghurt pots lying around, it’s really lazy and bad manners. Even a toddler can do that if you ask them!

Reactions: 9
I thought this too! Then she ends with a cheesy smiley face to try and make herself sound better when really she just came across as a cow!
No one would say she’s posting things that are too picture perfect if she doesn’t post that they leave yoghurt pots lying around. Fact of the matter is, at their ages, they really shouldn’t be leaving yoghurt pots lying around, it’s really lazy and bad manners. Even a toddler can do that if you ask them!
I don’t understand why she doesn’t teach them to clear up after themselves. I do it with my 8 yr old with autism, it’s not easy as once she’s got what she wants she can’t see that bigger picture but hopefully she’ll finally get it. But Katie’s girls don’t appear to have any issues so a week of being brought back to tidy things away they should soon learn

I don’t understand why she doesn’t teach them to clear up after themselves. I do it with my 8 yr old with autism, it’s not easy as once she’s got what she wants she can’t see that bigger picture but hopefully she’ll finally get it. But Katie’s girls don’t appear to have any issues so a week of being brought back to tidy things away they should soon learn
Exactly, even Wren who is four now should be able to tidy away his toys and put his rubbish in the bin.
most children I used to work with who were between 2-4 would put their rubbish in the bin, some needed teaching as maybe they weren’t taught it at home, but it was something most of them could do.

Exactly, even Wren who is four now should be able to tidy away his toys and put his rubbish in the bin.
most children I used to work with who were between 2-4 would put their rubbish in the bin, some needed teaching as maybe they weren’t taught it at home, but it was something most of them could do.
Wait, what? Wrens 4????
I thought he was like 2! She babies him so much!!

Reactions: 10
I don’t get how she thinks she’s still going to be washing the dog in that sink now he’s bigger... is the dog still growing?

I notice Katie has suddenly been stepping up a gear with the ADs too. Needs to earn the money of course. Don’t we all but what with these ads for tik tok all about?? She’s a Middle aged woman! Each to their own but I see it as a platform for the teens. Her girls are way too young to be using it too so she will have only really jumped on the band wagon seeing other so called ‘influencers’ doing it. Originally tik tok was for those who liked to lip sync & dance, it took over musically. How is it now used to advertise stuff only these people would buy/be sent to sell?

Of course, I wouldn’t be surprised if the yogurt pots were deliberately placed. Show some ‘reality’ so the followers can relate. If not, I’m very surprised she had let her kids leave them laying around. If they’ve gone slack on the home learning, then maybe some ‘life skills’ learning wouldn’t go amiss but who am I to judge. We can’t all be perfect can we. Watching films & reading books after a week of ‘look at us in the river’ will confirm to themselves that they are giving the kids the best life experience and are living their best life. For Katie, it’s more a case of not having any colourful plastic filled with water ruining the aesthetics of grey fences & expensive furniture no one else can afford in the garden! ✨

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.