Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she do an ad like every other day?? How is she still getting work???
Toothpaste today!!!!
Isn’t she she very lucky!!!! 🙄

Am I bad to say in a way I was willing dear Maddie to spray the water into precious Katie and her laptop!
I would be more worried about where you store your laptop & other electrical stuff in the kitchen Katie!!! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don’t have kids so please correct me if I’m wrong but... in her latest aqua fresh advert she’s said that she buys a different toothpaste for each child because of their age. Do parents actually do this?? I assumed that you used ‘kids’ toothpaste until 10ish or whatever and then just moved on to adult toothpaste!

Reactions: 2
I don’t have kids so please correct me if I’m wrong but... in her latest aqua fresh advert she’s said that she buys a different toothpaste for each child because of their age. Do parents actually do this?? I assumed that you used ‘kids’ toothpaste until 10ish or whatever and then just moved on to adult toothpaste!
There are ones for different ages, 0-3, 4-6, 7-9 etc

There are ones for different ages, 0-3, 4-6, 7-9 etc
Also it depends on the fluoride in your area’s water. My dentist told me everyone in my family could use the same toothpaste if it wasn’t a fancy whitening one - I must live in a fluoride low area so kids need the normal amount in an adult toothpaste 🤷🏻‍♀️

We all use the same toothpaste! Our kids are between 2-10yrs of age

Reactions: 4
a lot of people do. I don’t because who has time for that?!

Ohhh my bad I must have missed it. I just thought it hadn’t been mentioned and was an elephant in the room.
He suffers with patches of alopecia and they were really bad at the moment so did this to make it less noticeable.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Have they driven to this field or is it really walking distance from their house? Before the pandemic they described where they lived as boring & suburban. Yet now for their daily walks, they suddenly live in the middle of the English countryside. Are they going further afield just to get better photos for the gram?

• Wow
Have they driven to this field or is it really walking distance from their house? Before the pandemic they described where they lived as boring & suburban. Yet now for their daily walks, they suddenly live in the middle of the English countryside. Are they going further afield just to get better photos for the gram?
I think she said that its just a boring strip of grass with a few trees near her house and isn't very exciting.

I think she said that its just a boring strip of grass with a few trees near her house and isn't very exciting.
That's what I thought. You're supposed to stay local for the daily exercise, she's really stretching it now. How long are these bike rides too? It's not supposed to be a day out?

There’s a nature reserve about a ten minute walk from them and then a few random parks and things around, not sure about which field that would be but I know there are a few country roads around them with fields, could be them maybe.

interestingly the original photo would have been taken in their old house. So I wonder where the yellow fields are.

In one of the precious photos of the rapeseed field, she says they've pulled over in the car to have the photo shoot, so it seems likely they aren't staying local

• Angry
The government have confirmed that it’s okay to drive somewhere for a walk, as long as the duration of the walk is longer than the duration of the drive. So driving 10-15 mins for an hours walk is alright as long as that’s what they’re actually doing

I wish she would cut the fur around her dog’s eyes, I don’t know how the poor thing can see, I know it’s the style of breed but I hate seeing dogs with fur in their eyes.

Queen of excuses came up trumps again last week ahead of the what would’ve been marathon date. What made me 🙄 was when she said she hadn’t run much due to the fact they could only exercise once a day and she is using excuses that they have to take the dog out or she goes on her bike ride with Maddie (does that a mean JonJon takes the dog out then ‘a little bit later’ in the day). I wish she’d stop trying to pass us 💩 excuses. She could easily do a run every other day. It would do her good if she goes alone and it would do the family good to not have a bloody camera shoved in their faces making more of those mini videos for content!! And the rapeseed field some peace too!!! 🤣

• Haha
She definitely reads on here! She’s done an insta post today about how his hair around his eyes needs cutting, glad she’s listened though, I hate to see a dog with fur in their eyes!

Reactions: 7
In her new video she talks about how she feels guilty if she goes out for exercise more than once a day. Well you should feel guilty. The rule is once a day

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.