Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surprised they took the dog away with them tbh.
They couldn’t not. She has to show everyone that they are responsible owners including him in their trips or she’d be lynched and she can’t have that, bless her.
Either that or they were hoping to be #gifted with a dog friendly Airbnb but I’m guessing not as she hasn’t said anything so they’ve actually paid for themselves.
Also, unless her family were willing to have him, is he too young to put him in kennels yet?

Reactions: 1
They couldn’t not. She has to show everyone that they are responsible owners including him in their trips or she’d be lynched and she can’t have that, bless her.
Either that or they were hoping to be #gifted with a dog friendly Airbnb but I’m guessing not as she hasn’t said anything so they’ve actually paid for themselves.
Also, unless her family were willing to have him, is he too young to put him in kennels yet?
Yes, most wont take them until six months. I would have thought mummy would have had darling puppy if precious Katie had asked nicely.

Notice today she specifically mentioned being grateful Jon works flexibly and from home 🙄

Reactions: 2
Her announcement of the giveaway couldn’t have made it anymore obvious that she reads here. She basically responded to my comment 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes, most wont take them until six months. I would have thought mummy would have had darling puppy if precious Katie had asked nicely.

Notice today she specifically mentioned being grateful Jon works flexibly and from home 🙄
Mummy is a strange one

Ha ha, yes, she did bring up JonJon and his flexibility. She says she’s lucky but don’t think she actually realises how ‘very lucky she is’ that he’s around 24/7. She’s having a soak in the bath this morning as she’s feeling ropey. How many other mums are doing that over half term? 😂

I wonder if she did ask mummy but then again, maybe she just wanted to make sure everyone saw that they are making an effort with the dog. Especially if they have an impending holiday abroad where he will deffo be carted off somewhere. Bet he’ll be bang on 6 months old then. 🤔

So yesterday she felt sick all day...today she’s going to have newborn cuddles 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 4
So yesterday she felt sick all day...today she’s going to have newborn cuddles 🙈
It annoys me how she constantly complains she feels sick or she doesn’t feel well but yet she never goes to the doctor, if I felt sick and Ill as often as she does id be speaking to a doctor about it not moaning on Instagram!

Reactions: 3
It annoys me how she constantly complains she feels sick or she doesn’t feel well but yet she never goes to the doctor, if I felt sick and Ill as often as she does id be speaking to a doctor about it not moaning on Instagram!
I did think she seems to feel sick a lot.

She might have been and doesn’t talk about it?

I feel sick most days but I have IBS so it’s my normal so to speak x

It's probably her diet. She starts the day with diet coke and chocolate and it doesn't get much better from there

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She might have been and doesn’t talk about it?

I feel sick most days but I have IBS so it’s my normal so to speak x
A couple of people on YouTube told her to see a doctor and she just replied saying she would if it happened again.

I have coeliac disease so it’s not like I don’t understand, I just don’t get why she complains online but doesn’t do anything about it.

It's probably her diet. She starts the day with diet coke and chocolate and it doesn't get much better from there
You could be right there, there isn’t much veg in her diet either.

Does anyone else think that her latest insta pics looks like she is fake sleeping? If you zoom in it looks like she has a slight smile/pout.
Its incredibly vain anyway to post a picture of yourself sleeping.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else think that her latest insta pics looks like she is fake sleeping? If you zoom in it looks like she has a slight smile/pout.
Its incredibly vain anyway to post a picture of yourself sleeping.
I thought exactly the same thing!

I always think that, who goes around taking pics of their partner sleeping 🙄 she’s always the one saying John takes the piss out of her for being an instagram cliche as well.

I always think that, who goes around taking pics of their partner sleeping 🙄 she’s always the one saying John takes the piss out of her for being an instagram cliche as well.
Who falls asleep like that?? Upright??

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.