Katie Ellison #2 Whizzing through the house refurb to keep up with the gram

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get your point about the bikes, I feel like they go on about 15 bike rides a week? Good for them. I also don't disagree with the paddleboard purchases, they're so much fun, great exercise and ideal if you live close enough to water to use them on which they do. Of course they won't be able to use them in the winter but not much you can do about that in the UK!
I think Jon goes on a lot of bike rides, but she hasn’t been on many recently from what I’ve seen?
Also katie does seem to get bored of things very quickly, she’s constantly going from one new idea to the next, runs, bike rides, now paddle boards, but then she will get bored and move onto something else...

Reactions: 1
Thread suggestion: Katie Ellison, content so plain no one even suggested a name

😂 😂

I don’t really understand what Katie’s USP is anymore. She cycles through mum content, travel, fashion, renovation, interiors and fitness but never really seems to stick at anything. I guess she’s just showcasing her lifestyle now 🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
You think one thread is enough, yet you comment on this site yourself? A rave thread is where you rave about an influencer, where you can comment on how amazing they obviously are! 🙄

I just don’t see the point of you being on this thread if you’re going to argue against what people are saying? This is a thread to discuss opinions of an influencer and those opinions aren’t usually good ones. Personally I don’t see the point of defending someone I don’t know, but hey, we are all entitled to our opinions!

also money that they have earned? You mean by exploiting their children? As the previous poster said, she posted a picture of her kittens, those soon disappeared, she also did maybe two posts about her bike rides, then that disappeared too.

As I said, if you want to defend her then fine, but maybe you should start a rave thread.
In fairness, it’s perfectly acceptable for somebody to have opinions, both good and bad about somebody. It’s also fine for them to disagree with something said on this thread without moving to a rave thread. It doesn’t mean they love that person, simply that they disagree with a particular point.

In posting a hostile response to an opinion that is not the same as yours, surely it makes you as bad as those influencers who delete comments that criticise them.

Reactions: 6
In the nicest way possible, could we not derail the thread by arguing?

I've just seen she's blonde again! When did that happen?!

Reactions: 2
I don't get your point about the bikes, I feel like they go on about 15 bike rides a week? Good for them. I also don't disagree with the paddleboard purchases, they're so much fun, great exercise and ideal if you live close enough to water to use them on which they do. Of course they won't be able to use them in the winter but not much you can do about that in the UK!
I was talking about the road bike dear JonJon had bought Katie during lockdown - yes, they go out together on their family mountain bikes but Katie made a big thing of her new road bike / getting out on it and how it was her new “thing” which, surprise surprise, has died a death after a matter of weeks!!

Thread suggestion: Katie Ellison, content so plain no one even suggested a name

😂 😂

I don’t really understand what Katie’s USP is anymore. She cycles through mum content, travel, fashion, renovation, interiors and fitness but never really seems to stick at anything. I guess she’s just showcasing her lifestyle now 🤷🏻‍♀️
Exactly this! Her content is all over the place as now her kids are growing up she doesn’t really have the USP that she used to have to appeal to new mums. Now she’s just another plain Jane dull as dishwater instamum without a proper job, trying her hardest to stay “relevant”

Reactions: 4
I was talking about the road bike dear JonJon had bought Katie during lockdown - yes, they go out together on their family mountain bikes but Katie made a big thing of her new road bike / getting out on it and how it was her new “thing” which, surprise surprise, has died a death after a matter of weeks!!

Exactly this! Her content is all over the place as now her kids are growing up she doesn’t really have the USP that she used to have to appeal to new mums. Now she’s just another plain Jane dull as dishwater instamum without a proper job, trying her hardest to stay “relevant”
It’s a shame because her travel content is usually really good, but she is actually doing the responsible thing at the moment and not travelling, and so her content is suffering . But she could do a few day trips as a family in the countryside to keep things interesting

Reactions: 3

I remember she made a video a while ago saying she was struggling with that and wasn’t sure where she fit anymore, so I guess she’s aware and maybe trying to figure it out.

I don’t like the blonde hair either, I’m not sure what it is. Maybe a different shade of blonde would be better

Do we think the Clarks shoes were the sole (no pun intended) payment for the ad she did? If so, fair enough. Katie annoys me in a lot of ways, but she does put a lot more work in to her ads than most of the #gifted huns. If she got payment, and 3 pairs of shoes, she could have considered giving away at least one perhaps. However I never agree with anyone is using their children for ads/to make money

Reactions: 2
I don’t like the blonde hair either, I’m not sure what it is. Maybe a different shade of blonde would be better

Do we think the Clarks shoes were the sole (no pun intended) payment for the ad she did? If so, fair enough. Katie annoys me in a lot of ways, but she does put a lot more work in to her ads than most of the #gifted huns. If she got payment, and 3 pairs of shoes, she could have considered giving away at least one perhaps. However I never agree with anyone is using their children for ads/to make money
I suspect she was paid for the ad as well

I guarantee you this now, she will not post ads on IG without additional payment fee, and its not cheap fees either, but then she does put effort into ads and create a decent picture, unlike radfords for instance who do not have any camera skills (I know someone from an agency who approached her about a gifting project)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.