Katie & Baby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah this girl and her spelling/speaking is so so awful. ‘Cat women’ nope you’re dressed up as Cat WOMAN! singular.

Reactions: 3
And here we go again

Another free day out and she still isn’t correctly labelling her posts.

“We was gifted some tickets” at the end of the text one 1 grid post. Nothing else. Nothing on any of the multiple stories she’s posted from the place. (And don’t even get me started on how unprofessional and stupid “we was gifted” sounds)

#AD/GIFTED should be at the start of EVERY single grid post and on every single story. It’s not hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😡😡😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 2
Just saw her instagram story. Harry sat watching the tv with the caption “he wants to go to Disneyland 😫” not hinting for a free trip at all 🤨

I’m sorry but I find her so cringe. You can tell she’s got zero money of her own as she lives in a rented flat which looks seriously dated and probably a council flat. Her favourite shop is home bargains and they do the food shop in Iceland so I’d hardly say she’s loaded. Not sure how she gets all these freebies either to be honest. I also think Paul has a thing for underage girls as Katie looks about 14 at a push.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m sorry but I find her so cringe. You can tell she’s got zero money of her own as she lives in a rented flat which looks seriously dated and probably a council flat. Her favourite shop is home bargains and they do the food shop in Iceland so I’d hardly say she’s loaded. Not sure how she gets all these freebies either to be honest. I also think Paul has a thing for underage girls as Katie looks about 14 at a push.
I think they live of the Bank of daddy. She’s said previously they’ve moved into/out of her dads rented properties and the property they were in before was her dads! Daddy probably pays for everything!

Reactions: 4
I used to really like her videos when she was pregnant with Ellie/lived in the flat. I don’t follow her anymore but sometimes see her pop up, her life seems stagnant.
Just clicked a video and her face looks so aged! She always looked so young.

Over the top on the presents as usual
I would love to know what her “budget” was for the presents.
It’s completely excessive.
1 “big/main” birthday present from mum & dad is surely more than enough? Seems like she buys 10 or so presents.
Completely ridiculous.

is she thick can't believe she wrote spag bol as spag bowl and calling a melon a lemon in her new asda haul i just cant

• Haha
Reactions: 1
We usually make our own chips.... purchases oven chips. She reminds me a lot of my cousin who isn’t the brightest spark either so I find her quite entertaining purely for comparative reasons.

Asking her viewers if they think her 6yo daughter should get her own YouTube channel.

No, you daft bleeping bint. She's a child.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Anyone else finding her constant home schooling on her insta stories annoying! To be fair it’s faded a lot this last couple of weeks but I have only just joined tattle for be able to rant.
She makes out her children are brilliant and amazing and Ellie does all her school work and she sets it all up the night before and posts pictures of it all, just makes me cringe!
She acts up for Instagram and never shows any true life.

Anyone else finding her constant home schooling on her insta stories annoying! To be fair it’s faded a lot this last couple of weeks but I have only just joined tattle for be able to rant.
She makes out her children are brilliant and amazing and Ellie does all her school work and she sets it all up the night before and posts pictures of it all, just makes me cringe!
She acts up for Instagram and never shows any true life.
I feel sorry for the poor kids with Katie homeschooling them. They’ve got no chance... :censored:

• Haha
Reactions: 5