Katie & Baby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yea so the main image has been removed but the stories is still on 😱 it makes me feel so uncomfortable, I don’t want to be seeing that when I’m on Insta but that’s not the point, I don’t understand what parent would deem that appropriate to upload?! Not that I ever would but if I did my partner would go mental!

Reactions: 1
Yea so the main image has been removed but the stories is still on 😱 it makes me feel so uncomfortable, I don’t want to be seeing that when I’m on Insta but that’s not the point, I don’t understand what parent would deem that appropriate to upload?! Not that I ever would but if I did my partner would go mental!

She’s so dumb. She’s constantly posting photos of the boy just in his nappy and videos of both the kids in the bath or in swimming costumes. I really don’t understand why she thinks that is appropriate content or why she wants the public to have access to such private, intimate photos.

Does she not realise that once those images are uploaded, Instagram can actually claim ownership?!?! Honestly I’m shocked

Reactions: 1
Why can’t she get her little boy dressed anymore?

Every photo/video of him lately is him just in a nappy. Why isn’t he dressed?

She’s somehow managed to blag yet another free holiday for her and her extended family and yet she’s not properly declaring that it’s a bleeping ADVERT.

Posts & stories on Instagram today and not one of them is labelled in anyway at all.

😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Angry
Reactions: 3
I hope she gets reported! Does she think she's above the rules or is she too bleeping thick to be able to read & understand them? If you didn't pay for it, it's a freebie and therefore an AD. Simple.

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how she gets so much free stuff anyway? Hardly any followers & completely boring 🤷🏼‍♀️

I don’t understand how she gets so much free stuff anyway? Hardly any followers & completely boring 🤷🏼‍♀️

I have no idea either.
She’s so so so boring.
I have no idea how she’s even still doing this - her content is dire and it’s the same recycled tit she posts all the time

i followed her years ago then unfollowed due to her being as thick as mince!!

just been for a look....shes now as thick as mince....as well as dull and boring and disrespectful to her son. oh, and she's become a freeloader. not for me at all

Reactions: 4
Is the trip definitely gifted? Her sister in law is with them.

Yep it’s 100% gifted. You wouldn’t know it though as she’s not labelled any of her subsequent grid posts or stories. She’s a piss taker - she acts like she’s stupid but she’s not that daft. She’s deliberately not labelling it.

😡

Suddenly her other captions now say gifted 🙄 maybe someone did report her!

She’s half arsed it and added a “this stay was gifted” to a few photos but she’s still been uploading stories with absolutely no tag at all.

She’s so thick it hurts. “We was gifted”

🙄