Katie & Baby

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been discussed before sh hete’s her very own thread.......

I used to love watching her (apart from her mispronouncing certain words & appearing a bit “dense”) when she was pregnant with her first baby & lived in a litle flat.

Wow, things have changed!

Reactions: 2
I know! Ellie clearly goes to private school judging by her uniform. I imagine the bank of dad is funding that

Reactions: 5
Daddy pays for wedding, Daddy provides a home for them - what does she or her husband actually pay for? Oh yes, holidays & millions of crap presents for the kids! Spongers!

Does Ellie go to a private school? I think I remember Katie saying she was going to the same school she went to, and well she does not seem like she went to a private school. I don’t know much about Essex though ?
The kids presents seem mild compared to what Laura Byrne has got her kids, omfg so much crap that’ll no doubt be in the charity shop by next year.

Reactions: 1
Does Ellie go to a private school? I think I remember Katie saying she was going to the same school she went to, and well she does not seem like she went to a private school. I don’t know much about Essex though ?
The kids presents seem mild compared to what Laura Byrne has got her kids, omfg so much crap that’ll no doubt be in the charity shop by next year.
Laura Byrne gives her kids obscene amounts of presents! Anyone know what Mike does cos he seems to be rolling in it with their luxury holidays & private chefs?!

No, she doesn't go to a private school. I only know this because some idiot made it obvious which school she goes to in the comments. Also not helped by the fact Ellie's own mother has posted clear photos of her uniform which stands out from most uniforms as it is. Really careless.

Reactions: 3
Ah wow, I'm really shocked! Very posh for a standard state primary school. Normally polo tops and a sweatshirt.

He instastory just now showing Paul as a baby!!! Won’t let me upload but it’s the oddest pic I’ve seen of a baby!!

Has Katie ever had a proper job? Does she even have any qualifications? She seems to tely on Daddy quite a lot. And her living setup seems very strange - their flat looks like some sort of industrial unit to me. They used to rent a nice house.

I’m pretty sure she worked for her dad before having Ellie, sooo dunno if you consider that a real job. I think she said he did buying and selling stuff from old offices on eBay or something, how that earns enough for even one person idk. They buy cheap tit, Harry is in like the cheapest tit car seat, but then go on expensive holidays, Disney multiple times and other random things.

I once commented on a word she pronounced incorrectly on 1 of her blogs it really irritated me as she does it all the tim. The word she pronounced wrongly was expecting but she said suspecting it really annoyed me I did apologise and said I liked her content just not the way she pronounced words and 1 of her other followers commented "it's an Essex accent". She mustn't have taken any notice because she carried on doing it with some words. well I have friends from Essex and they pronounce words correctly. She didnt block me which is what I was half expecting. I have stopped watching now apart from the odd 1 or 2 (extremely rare) as all she does is go on holidays and days out pretty mundane in my opinion plus there all probably paid for by someone else which grinds my teeth ? and has anyone notice she dosnt seem to have any friends which is really strange for a woman of her age

She mispronounces a lot of things which irritated me too much to watch her any more. I don’t think she’s had much of an education tbh.

Reactions: 4
'We was going to go to...'
'You've got to treasure them memories...'
'I brought this top from Next...'

???

Reactions: 7
‘I fought it was free pounds’
‘My next vidjoe...’
‘I’m going to see my nan in Ahland’

Reactions: 5
When her daughter was 1 she made a cardboard cut out and stuck a load of photos on it, sounds lovely eh? The number 1 was backwards ? when people told her about it she went crazy and blocked every one. How can you get a number one mixed up?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gleam was sniffing around her a few years ago. She went with Channel Mum. I don't know what's worse!