Katie & Baby

Queenie30

Chatty Member
Yea so the main image has been removed but the stories is still on 😱 it makes me feel so uncomfortable, I don’t want to be seeing that when I’m on Insta but that’s not the point, I don’t understand what parent would deem that appropriate to upload?! Not that I ever would but if I did my partner would go mental!

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Yea so the main image has been removed but the stories is still on 😱 it makes me feel so uncomfortable, I don’t want to be seeing that when I’m on Insta but that’s not the point, I don’t understand what parent would deem that appropriate to upload?! Not that I ever would but if I did my partner would go mental!

She’s so dumb. She’s constantly posting photos of the boy just in his nappy and videos of both the kids in the bath or in swimming costumes. I really don’t understand why she thinks that is appropriate content or why she wants the public to have access to such private, intimate photos.

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Why can’t she get her little boy dressed anymore?

Every photo/video of him lately is him just in a nappy. Why isn’t he dressed?

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
Is the trip definitely gifted? Her sister in law is with them.

Yep it’s 100% gifted. You wouldn’t know it though as she’s not labelled any of her subsequent grid posts or stories. She’s a piss taker - she acts like she’s stupid but she’s not that daft. She’s deliberately not labelling it.

😡

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. Please disable your adblocker for tattle

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks