Katherine Ormerod

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just wanted to see whether anyone else follows her and likes her? I really do love her- I think she is super honest and she writes beautifully. Her blog post about baby loss really really moved me but I also found it very educational. Love her style and taste too!

Reactions: 6
I don’t follow her, but I occasionally have a nosey on her Instagram. I like her style, too. She reminds me a bit of Laura Jackson. Had no idea she had lost a baby 😢

I really like her though I don’t follow as I don’t want the sometimes really heart wrenching posts just popping up on my feed. If I feel the need to catch up I search her. Agree, her writing is excellent and honest.

I think it’s very telling how prominent bloggers/Instagrammers have zero threads or just a positive post on here. Proves that it is possible to do it well and not attract snark! Bravo Katherine!

Has anyone read her book?

Reactions: 2
I love her - think she has such a refreshing account. I follow her mamalovesgrey account too and that’s great. So happy her new baby has been born, they look so happy and healthy.

Yes glad she’s had a healthy pregnancy and baby 🌈 I like that she’s honest about renting and doesn’t try to be fake about owning the property. She has certainly made it into a lovely home - lucky landlord! Also her parents home in France is wonderful.

Reactions: 5
Yes I follow her too, love her style and her honesty. I think if someone is genuine and honest you automatically warm to them more than people who make out like they have it all. I am really pleased that all seems to be well with her newborn after her bad experiences and I hope they settle in to their new home.

Reactions: 4
I really value how KO will always disclose her ads etc. She’s just posted about seeing her friends collaboration with John Lewis and disclosed that it’s not a paid ad but that she has previously worked with them. Whereas some influencers spend have their day hiding ‘AD’, wish more were like KO.

She said recently that she’s ghostwritten four or five books - would love to know who she ghostwrote for! Does anyone know?

Writes beautifully, love her style. wish i could pull her looks off!
She’s so honest too.

Reactions: 3
Love that she is still getting only rave posts here! Still proving it’s totally possible to do it and not attract criticism. Keep it up KO! X

Reactions: 3