Kate Murnane - dollybowbow

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn’t sure if to post this here or another section but it seems she’s more a family channel now.
What’s everyone’s opinion of her?
She seems to be another one AD after AD now.
All her videos are freebies or ADS

Reactions: 6
I used to love watching her but it’s all about the kids now. I also stopped watching her when her husband got involved in the vlogs - always the death knell for me!

Reactions: 15
I really dislike her, mainly because of her accent (? sorry if you have the same). I think she’s always been really AD heavy though, even pre kids. They eat really unhealthy as well, she herself seems to eat like a child.

Also Liza Prideaux is similar, beauty blogger turned mummy vlogger. I remember going through her blog when her eldest son was like 2/3, not joking every single blogpost was an ad or gift with a tiny *sponsored at the very end of the page.

Reactions: 8
I like her. I've not seen her eat unheahthy in any of her vlogs. She has become quite AD orientated but she does declare it unlike some other vloggers

Reactions: 3
I’m sure her husband has gave up his job now.
It’s a shame as when she was more fashion orientated I loved her videos.

Reactions: 4
I used to love her back in the day when she was more of a blogger. I remember she had her own jewellery/clothing site that was really cute. Now she just seems to do mostly ads and Primark hauls.

Reactions: 8
Used to love her but same as the other channel mum's she is just constant ads and I'm pretty sure her husband has given up his job on the quiet. I notice she rarely responds to comments on YouTube unless it's a sponsored video or post where the engagement counts. She did a house tour recently and lots of people are asking where she purchased items and she cannot even bother her arse to reply I just find it incredibly rude and it's totally turned me off her. As is typical she wants all the love adoration and appreciation but gives nothing in return.

Reactions: 11
I used to love her back in the day when she was more of a blogger. I remember she had her own jewellery/clothing site that was really cute. Now she just seems to do mostly ads and Primark hauls.
This...I saw the name and actually thought blast from the past!

Yeah she did some sweet little things in her shop.

Must admit it was the time that everyone had this thing about Christmas hauls. I always thought her, and everyone to be honest were really spoilt.
How times change though...vloggers used to be slightly ashamed to show a Christmas haul as it felt like bragging and would have all those bloody morphed codes etc... Now everything is an ad for some expensive tat that you must want!

used to be one of my faves now its just ad after ad... she even had to put up a message on her instagram saying that there will be more ads in run up to christmas. cant stand her

Reactions: 1
In fairness, if Kate’s earnings alone are enough to support them, then maybe Ricky decided to stay home with Elliott til he gets his free hours, to avoid shelling out crazy money on childcare. Don’t see the problem with that tbh, it’s no different to what I’m currently doing with my 8 month old baby while my husband works. Yes, their ‘work’ is YT / insta but it brings in the bucks regardless.

I agree the ads are out of control now though which is a shame.

Reactions: 2
Exactly the same for me, used to love her when she did the jewellery years ago, but can't watch now. The minute someone joins ChannelMum I seem to switch off!

Reactions: 5
Latest video . Entire dining room gifted by maison de monde.

Shes never mentioned what her other half does.

Rick the dick is a complete prick! Any time he appears or picks up the vlog camera to get involved I want to hit my head against the wall. Why do the blokes always think they can get involved in the wives channels?! Bore off mate, go to work!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do love my partner very much but couldn’t spend all day every day together, I’m not sure whether she’s daft or whether she deserves a medal!

Ah I quite like Ricky. Far less of a knob than many other YTer husbands/bfs imo.

I do love my partner very much but couldn’t spend all day every day together, I’m not sure whether she’s daft or whether she deserves a medal!
This!!! We both work full time but when I was home with the children when they were young it would have driven me mad to have him home all day.

I also think in such an uncertain industry that one of them having a traditional job would be a good idea. I got the impression he was some kind of trades man so things like that you need to keep skills up to date.

Reactions: 6
She's now being paid to be Dubai...it makes me so so angry that they just get given all these any opportunities for free.

I dont mind it. Its a high price to pay to «sell your life». Good thing is she makes it really clear that its an ad. She doesnt mislead and lie like Meldrums who never can be trusted because there is to much greed.

I just love the fact that she uses capital letters for the tittle and then LOWERCASE for the word ad?very nice since that seems to be insignificant!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.