Kate Lawler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone here follow her?

I didn’t really like her much on Big Brother and stuff she had done on the Radio but I really love her on Insta Stories. Sometimes a bit annoying but I do enjoy them!
She’s really down to earth and normal!

Reactions: 17
her insta story when she left a spoon in her Nutribullet and redecorated her kitchen with smoothie was hilarious. But I dislike her on the radio, she bangs on about her dog ALL THE TIME like she's the only person to ever have a dog.

Reactions: 9
Followed her forever. I think she’s great. No more annoying than the next person who stories a lot.
I love how much she loves her dog. She makes me feel normal in that respect :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 10
Does anyone use this thread? I’m really interested as to what’s happened with Kate and her producer Jamie? He’s vanished from her stories and they no longer follow each other?

Reactions: 2
I know he was off work for some reason. Appeared to be mental health related but not 100% sure.

She still has posts on her Instagram and highlights saved.

Doesn’t look like they follow each other on Twitter either.

I bloody love her and love that she's having a baby and sharing her journey. Didn't notice the Jamie the Producer situation... Would love to know more.

Reactions: 2
Love Kate and was so happy to see their pregnancy announcement (all be it cheesy in ok or hello!). I also don’t know what happened with Jamie - but I’m parking myself here in case someone else does

Reactions: 3
Oh i love Kate lawler and have also been wondering the Same about their friendship with Jamie the producer as they’ve both unfollowed. Would make it awkward if he’s ever going to return to work.

Reactions: 1
Oh i love Kate lawler and have also been wondering the Same about their friendship with Jamie the producer as they’ve both unfollowed. Would make it awkward if he’s ever going to return to work.
I don’t think he’s returning to work, she had a post up on Twitter that was advertising a producer job position for her show.

Reactions: 1
I bloody love Kate Lawler. I think she's fab. Compared to the thousands of idiots on Instagram I find her really entertaining and really enjoy following her.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Does anyone know what work she's had done since BB? She looks different but I'm not sure why. New teeth and boobs for a start?

Reactions: 5
I think she’s hilarious on IG. Not at all like your typical reality TV star. I also absolutely love their podcast and was very happy when the announced it would be back for a second season, and in turn when she announced their pregnancy.

Reactions: 5
I'm so happy this is a positive thread! I loved Kate in BB and love her insta. Never listen to her on the radio so can't comment there

Reactions: 10
I'm so happy this is a positive thread! I loved Kate in BB and love her insta. Never listen to her on the radio so can't comment there
She was my fave on BB and potentially the only time I ever voted. Hadnt really heard much for years as I know she does radio. But on insta she’s great

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.