Kate Lawler #9 Boj, Baxter, Shirley & Kate…are they forgetting someone? Oh yes Little Tate.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @Tulipsfromamsterdam for the thread title.

I thought we'd get Kate a new thread as a birthday present!

Kate's currently at home solo parenting on her birthday, while "the Handsome" is off on his stag do, having been so unwell with back pain last week he had to get the legend, Sue in to help with child care while Kate and her friends looked thin, blonde and gobby on her hen do.

The wedding is looming so Kate is on a mission to look skeletal..

Noa is now on the move and got a couple of teeth, meaning the robot no longer sleeps 12 hours at night like she's been trained to do.

Kate brought out a book for mother's day.. and then we've not really heard much about it since. She's given up her job at virgin to be an instahun.

Is that everything?

Reactions: 19
Comparing your child teething with Putin really is next level dickery
I know we only see about 5 minutes of a day, but I honestly can’t imagine Noa is really that much of a moaner, she’ll be whingey because she’s in pain of course, but everything else we see indicates she’s easily distracted or just a happy little thing . Jeez, I’ve known some right whingey kids, some didn’t even crack a smile regularly til they were at school- and the constant whingey noises, imagine if she were like that!!? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 9
So it’s Kate’s birthday, her dads 70th and Boj thought that would be a good time to go on his stag? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 31
She called Noa a dick yesterday. Seriously who describes their child as such.? I mean I do now but my youngest son s 25. I would not have dreamed of doing so when my babies were babies

Reactions: 15
I agree, the DM comments are savage! She looks like she let her Botox fully wear off before the big day, because she looks woeful. You should get your injectables 4-6 weeks before a big event. Ideally 6 weeks as if you get a droppy eyelid, the worst will be gone after 6 weeks. O I would love her to have a droppy eyelid at her wedding 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As Kate says, 'state of it.'
I think she looks awful in that Beige jumper and joggers. The colour just does not suit her at all. Don't like the style on her either.
She's not wearing the clothes anymore, they are wearing her. Look shocking.

Reactions: 6
She is way too thin and looks haggard...how does she earn money these days? Does she have an actual job or is it all insta stuff?

Reactions: 8
She's very very thin. I do also feel bad for her having been left on her own, albeit with her daughter and dogs, for her birthday. I've been there and it's not a nice feeling. She is human, like us all.

Reactions: 16
She's very very thin. I do also feel bad for her having been left on her own, albeit with her daughter and dogs, for her birthday. I've been there and it's not a nice feeling. She is human, like us all.
Indeed. But, Kate knows what a selfish, arrogant, misogynist the man she is marrying is. Just look how he has left her to deal with the baby. He won't change, but hopefully Kate will wake up.

So it’s Kate’s birthday, her dads 70th and Boj thought that would be a good time to go on his stag? 🤔
Yep. Kate thinks he's a keeper :rolleyes:

Reactions: 12
Not forgetting the messages sent to him to remove the naked pic of his child on SM. The people were blocked, so he is also fond of child endangerment on top of those.

I find myself feeling pangs of empathy for her lately, but a simple browse of her stories crashes you back down to earth. I am sure she will refer to this birthday as the worst one ever, just waiting for that story 😬

Reactions: 14
Not forgetting the messages sent to him to remove the naked pic of his child on SM. The people were blocked, so he is also fond of child endangerment on top of those.

I find myself feeling pangs of empathy for her lately, but a simple browse of her stories crashes you back down to earth. I am sure she will refer to this birthday as the worst one ever, just waiting for that story 😬
I do feel for her. My 40th was awful. My then bf opted to pick a fight the night before and try to wreck it. I celebrated alone.. endured a holiday later that year, got back to ours with a removal van and jogged on

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.