Kate Lawler #10 Wedding over, can you Adam and Eve it? Parenting? Kate would rather leave it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Natterbox80 for the thread title with the most likes! 👏🏻👏🏻

Well ….they finally tied the knot! After NUMEROUS reminders that Noa should NOT have even been alive for their wedding, let alone have the audacity to actually BE THERE!

Thank God Sue was on hand to be a Mum so Kate could jump up and down with a Wet Floor sign in her hand during the DJ set 😎

Since the wedding, we’ve had nothing but Dogs, #Ads and “first time brushing my hair married” updates….. with occasional updates of Noa, but no mention of any of her daughter’s “firsts” with married parents.

Anyhoo, I digress …. they’re on Honeymoon now so it’ll be plenty of ME ME ME over the coming days 🥱

ALSO … I don’t think we found out, but is anyone willing to bet she still had childcare on Monday even though she had childcare on Saturday night AND knew she was leaving for honeymoon on Wednesday and wouldn’t see Noa for five days? Did she STILL have her child-free day on Monday? YES OR NO? YES OR NO? YES OR NO?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
So I I know that poor Noa is sick but I thought the dogs were also going in the honeymoon? Was this just bullshit?

Reactions: 3
I was surprised when she said that they were originally going to go to the Maldives for honeymoon but couldn't now because of Not. So they would have left the dogs then but won't go away now just with Noa? Or seemingly ever have a day out just with her?

Reactions: 4
They live a life of luxury when none of them are hard grafters. They feel no sense of social conscience that people are choosing between heating and eating. Kate is also trying to up Karens’ profile because before she started ads her family and ‘twin’ were never featured on her social media stories. Ohh well you could say she’s good at hustling for her lifestyle. I’ll not be watching her third of four holidays, I’ll just come here for the goss. Het patter makes my ears bleed anyway. At least Sue and Steve (Eve) will be all about Noa. Night tattlers

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Why not honeymoon with your husband and then have a summer holiday with the family?
Nothing wrong with it at all. Basically i mean that they are calling it “honeymoon with the kids” but just call it a family holiday if you’re on honeymoon now 🤷🏼‍♀️

She’s got food poisoning 😱 I feel really bad for her, a few nights away minus child to then get I’ll, I would be devastated!
Or maybe cos she’s actually eaten food after not eating much for the wedding it’s too much for her stomach and she’s vomited

Reactions: 10
Noa was sick just before they went, maybe it's a bug 🤷‍♀️ either way pretty tit for your honeymoon.

Reactions: 13
That's a shame, she was sick on their last holiday. Crappy timing. Hopefully it is shortlived.

Reactions: 7
She clearly caught Noa’s bug from her, wasn’t she sick last time they went away with her family. Feel bad for her getting a bug on her honeymoon.

Reactions: 5
All this "First time blah blah blah married" is blatantly lifted from Charlotte Dawson, who talks about all the firsts she's done since being engaged. Kate has no originality at all 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.