Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird that she takes her engagement and wedding rings off and puts them on again every day. I don’t remove mine except for cleaning. Just me?

Reactions: 1
It’s weird that she takes her engagement and wedding rings off and puts them on again every day. I don’t remove mine except for cleaning. Just me?
I don’t have wedding or engagement rings (lol) but i do wear other rings and I take them off at night and when I exercise as for some reason my fingers swell in these cases and the rings become uncomfortable.

Reactions: 4
I take them off too when I am asleep, because I don’t find it comfortable. Also you are not meant to do things like washing-up or cleaning in your rings, so I don’t wear the at those times as well.

I take them off too when I am asleep, because I don’t find it comfortable. Also you are not meant to do things like washing-up or cleaning in your rings, so I don’t wear the at those times as well.

I take mine off as well, for all the reasons mentioned above and mine has pavé details, so are more prone to stones falling out from washing/any other stress. I want it to last and not have to replace the stones.

Reactions: 1
I put on Jordy's shoes by mistake!!! How hysterical!!!!! OMG!!!!

They're....exactly the same shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ummm so she’s done an ‘ask me anything’ and she’s managed to shoehorn that GIFTED airwick thing into no less than 3 of her answers! It’s such a bloody obvious sales pitch! And not an AD on any of them

Reactions: 6
Ummm so she’s done an ‘ask me anything’ and she’s managed to shoehorn that GIFTED airwick thing into no less than 3 of her answers! It’s such a bloody obvious sales pitch! And not an AD on any of them
Yes, but the Q&A was related to the ad, there is nothing wrong with that.
And thestories were marked as ads.
16DC6ED8-B554-4B6F-9570-8BA978A36061.png

Attachments

I remove them before bed and will put them back on in the morning after showering. I also don't wear them while exercising or cleaning.

Reactions: 2
Just watched some of home of the year and she's awful on it! Anything that is not to her own taste, she can't take the look of distaste off her face! She can't appreciate anything that isn't her own aesthetic

Reactions: 7
Just watched some of home of the year and she's awful on it! Anything that is not to her own taste, she can't take the look of distaste off her face! She can't appreciate anything that isn't her own aesthetic
She was so awful! She has no chemistry with the other judges and stands there awkwardly trying to get a word in.

She turned her nose up immediately with the house with the motorcycles in it, she didn’t even give it a chance because it was mainly black! I thought it was really cool, not my style at all but can appreciate the design.

It’s weird she was chosen as a judge when she obviously has a very strict aesthetic and doesn’t really open her mind up to anything else?

Reactions: 6
Wait. Is this a joke? How did Jord get a tattoo during lockdown? Are tattoo parlours open in Scotland? I really hope it's a joke. That tattoo is terrible!

It doesn't look like her at all. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing though. At least in years to come if things go awry in their marriage he won't have a daily reminder on his body of her.

Is it just me who thinks it's not a great idea to have romantic partners tattooed on one's body though?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.