Kate La Vie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But she hasn’t said her family always struggled or claimed that she grew up poor? It’s not uncommon for parents to help their children out with a first mortgage. Just a weird thing to hold against someone!

Oh yeah, when your dad works in the oil industry you're totes poor!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There she goes again with the selfies and “I need a nap”.

Yes, we get it. Does she have anything more exciting to say?

Reactions: 3
Bath and book is 'what she needs tonight'.

Zzzz. Sure, after you read in bed, took pictures of your brows (worse than the teeth lol) and a dress. Can't believe she can't come up with better content than this. Woe is you. She really has nothing to contribute at all, does she?

Regards people's comments on her money situ. You're right, it's really none of our business. Some of us just find it difficult to choke down her privilege is all, when she's using her platform for absolutely nothing except complaining, being tired, moaning about her followers and going on about how busy she is taking baths and reading. She's the one putting her life out there and making £££ from it

Reactions: 10
She has put quite a bit of weight on recently. I noticed it last week, her face is pretty round and puffy compared to before. I wondered if she could be pregnant but then remembered she said that doesn't think she and Jordan will have children.
A couple months before they got married she said the same about marriage 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I had no idea Kate had a thread on here!

I used to love her insta and blog but she's so bland these days. I'm sure she's got her struggles but acting like you're busy and working so hard to take pictures of your apartment over and over again and to pose with flowers/book/a drink can't be that overwhelming.

I also find their new apartment SORRY TENEMENT slightly over-done at this point but also super impractical? I like the big green/sage shelves in the living room but I can't stand how the coffee table always has so much stuff on it, how the bathroom (although fairly uplifting with the colours) has no practical storage for products or things and is more about the ~aesthetic~ and same for the kitchen. I'm not a slob by any means but my skincare bottles get wet/soapy/product on them and I would hate to imagine the stains/rings they leave on that wood ledge in the bathroom. In the kitchen the space is so badly arranged in my opinion and not practical at all. I also really don't see why she'd rip out an extractor above the stove (and move the stove) if there was one already installed. I loved that little breakfast nook they had in the old flat under the kitchen window but in this apartment they've chosen to put a long table awkwardly against the LR wall which I find strange too.

Did anyone see their 'office room' a couple of days ago? That sad little desk that Jordan is recording music at is so impractical. As is hers but okay she doesn't seem to do much 'work' as such. But get some more practical chairs and a proper desk! You can do an office space that's still ~aesthetic~ and practical if that's what you're after. She could search 'boho chic office' on Pinterest and have 100 options. Maybe I'm overly sensitive after a year of WFH but I really hate seeing influencers' 'offices' consist of a tiny cute make up table-turned desk with a velvet/rattan chair at it. That's not a practical or ergonomic way to work at alllll and if you have the means to buy proper equipment you would if you were actually working as hard as all these influencers claim to work. So whenever I see these types of sets up I just know their idea of work is editing 20 selfies, sending 20 emails as replies to 'yes free products pls' and then maybe typing a half-assed blog post on your 'goals' and 'to do' for the month.

Lol this got long 🙃 sorry. Guess I needed to vent since the last time I talked about her was probably 4 years ago on GG haha.

I do think she has potential and could find a niche but soooo entitled and lazy imo. Driving off for walks with your husband in the middle of the workday and then saying you've been sooooo busy! jeez.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I had no idea Kate had a thread on here!

I used to love her insta and blog but she's so bland these days. I'm sure she's got her struggles but acting like you're busy and working so hard to take pictures of your apartment over and over again and to pose with flowers/book/a drink can't be that overwhelming.

I also find their new apartment SORRY TENEMENT slightly over-done at this point but also super impractical? I like the big green/sage shelves in the living room but I can't stand how the coffee table always has so much stuff on it, how the bathroom (although fairly uplifting with the colours) has no practical storage for products or things and is more about the ~aesthetic~ and same for the kitchen. I'm not a slob by any means but my skincare bottles get wet/soapy/product on them and I would hate to imagine the stains/rings they leave on that wood ledge in the bathroom. In the kitchen the space is so badly arranged in my opinion and not practical at all. I also really don't see why she'd rip out an extractor above the stove (and move the stove) if there was one already installed. I loved that little breakfast nook they had in the old flat under the kitchen window but in this apartment they've chosen to put a long table awkwardly against the LR wall which I find strange too.

Did anyone see their 'office room' a couple of days ago? That sad little desk that Jordan is recording music at is so impractical. As is hers but okay she doesn't seem to do much 'work' as such. But get some more practical chairs and a proper desk! You can do an office space that's still ~aesthetic~ and practical if that's what you're after. She could search 'boho chic office' on Pinterest and have 100 options. Maybe I'm overly sensitive after a year of WFH but I really hate seeing influencers' 'offices' consist of a tiny cute make up table-turned desk with a velvet/rattan chair at it. That's not a practical or ergonomic way to work at alllll and if you have the means to buy proper equipment you would if you were actually working as hard as all these influencers claim to work. So whenever I see these types of sets up I just know their idea of work is editing 20 selfies, sending 20 emails as replies to 'yes free products pls' and then maybe typing a half-assed blog post on your 'goals' and 'to do' for the month.

Lol this got long 🙃 sorry. Guess I needed to vent since the last time I talked about her was probably 4 years ago on GG haha.

I do think she has potential and could find a niche but soooo entitled and lazy imo. Driving off for walks with your husband in the middle of the workday and then saying you've been sooooo busy! jeez.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know it’s her platform to do whatever she wants with, but is anyone else a bit disappointed with Kate posting herself in her underwear? I thought she was different than the other influencers 🙄
Seems a bit “off” this week as well when women are struggling so much, but I guess you could flip that and say she’s taking control and posting what she wants???

Reactions: 5
I know it’s her platform to do whatever she wants with, but is anyone else a bit disappointed with Kate posting herself in her underwear? I thought she was different than the other influencers 🙄
Seems a bit “off” this week as well when women are struggling so much, but I guess you could flip that and say she’s taking control and posting what she wants???
I find it more off that she’s covered up a pretty set with a random cardi. If you wanted to layer surely a kimono or something would be better?!

Reactions: 10
I find it more off that she’s covered up a pretty set with a random cardi. If you wanted to layer surely a kimono or something would be better?!
The mix of sexy underwear and ugly granny cardi is just totally confusing and so off brand for her....WTAF

Reactions: 9
I had to seek out Kate's thread after seeing that underwear pic... not something I expected from her :oops:

Reactions: 5
No denying she has an amazing figure but those pants are very strange 😂 just looks like a huge bush of pink pubes 😳 and the pairing with the granny cardi is just weird

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.