Kate Hayes #53 Little legs stole a piccy, PS look at the Wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, I actually CAN'T... what the duck has this got to do with her? The little fanny robbed pictures and put them up as 'our' work... he plagiarised it. End of. No excuse. He's been caught out and played dumb and because this woman isn't backing down, in steams this psychotic loon and messages the woman. In what world is this normal??

And then saying at the end 'I dont give you permission to share this conversation' 🤯🤯🤯 im bleeping LIVID. Shes one self important, hypocritical, narcissistic BELL END.

Funny how Delo was rock hard bouncing up that path in his tool belt and posing on the step when the poor girl was pregnant but now the little fanny can't even fight his own battles online (a battle he bleeping started by robbing the pictures!!)

Can we message the other accounts he robbed off, we have screenshots 🤣🤣🤣

And she knows she is in the wrong for messaging the panel woman and that Delo hasn't got a (little) leg to stand on, otherwise she would share it all over her own account and get her little minions and Z list mates to all share it in support of her. LEAVE IT BISON.

Rant over, that made me fume.
Are those other pictures still on The Delamere Facebook page? I don’t have Facebook but I’ll gladly inform the original creator if they are?

Reactions: 14
This is only the drama we find out about ... I bet there’s SO much more in real life! Can you imagine what a tit life they have? 😂🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
I’m honestly so bleeping embarrassed for the pair of them.

Anyone normal would have just let little Delo handle it and not draw anymore drama into their upside down home but no she’s had to stomp in with her bleeping size 9 feet shaped like kyacks
Woewoewoeyebowt

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Holy tit, what a week on khm thread! It's taken me 2 days to catch up on all this! I don't even know where to start 😂 Absolutely mortified for them with stealing other people's photos and trying to pass them off as his own work then her messaging like the woman has done something wrong!! How tit is your own panelling to have to use someone else's pics?? Also fuming at that screenshot of them bouncing down Aimee's path, who the duck do they think they are honestly? Absolute nobodies thinking they're somebody! I wish I'd seen her face when she tried to delete the wiki and it was put right back up 😂 bet she was fuuuuuming. Away to read it now.

The amount I've laughed honestly, absolute shitshows 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Good thinking girly x

KHM legging it from Savers after robbing more cash from the till to plough into Delo’s failing panelling side hustle now he’s had to go private and no one can see “his work” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That picture 👀how are we 🦷 🦷 😬😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Dunno how to quote tweet from the old thread but thanks to anyone who wished me well, you’re a great bunch of absolute bastards ❤

This thread title 😂 any time I think of delo I still think of THE SCARF

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Good thinking girly x

KHM legging it from Savers after robbing more cash from the till to plough into Delo’s failing panelling side hustle now he’s had to go private and no one can see “his work” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Looks liks she's about to do some wheelies up the drive on er scrambo.🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s on the Isle of Man going off what she say as on her blog.
Just me getting lost in the plot twists - don’t know why I asked really 😂 I had an hour off and came back to 70odd notifications so must have thought I’d missed somet 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just me getting lost in the plot twists - don’t know why I asked really 😂 I had an hour off and came back to 70odd notifications so must have thought I’d missed somet 🤦‍♀️
Don't think anyone should follow panel woman, because you can bet your bottom dollar Truff will be checking for mutual an blocking on all her profiles!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
F86472DC-71D1-4010-8F39-9D0B0B62356A.png
Thought ‘oh darlin’ had stopped trading? How come they’re still using the name? 🤨

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.