Kate Hayes #32 says the gifts are for influencing many, truth is she hasn’t spent a penny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve got loads of people in my work bubble. They’re still not allowed in my bloody house though.
My eldest goes to nursery the kids are in bubbles, still can’t go the park and play together nevermind have them over for a play date !

Reactions: 5
Seriously? I give birth to my dead son the other week and my boyfriend was only allowed in while I give birth to him then had to leave after 3 hours? I was on my own in a room with my dead baby boy.. our families never got to meet him never mind say their goodbyes and then this one is writing this?

I AM ACTUALLY FURIOUS
So sorry to read this sending hugs x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just wish that all her worshippers would read some of the “negative” comments before she deleted them. Surely even they must see the sense in the comments! I can’t believe there are so many stupid people in this world!

Reactions: 8
Police can’t have been round. She’s never in the house long enough for them to see her. Absolute prick. She’s such a manipulative psycho it’s scary. I feel for poor Matt & Olif having time live with her.

Reactions: 14
I’ve tried to make a thread four times and it keeps saying the title is too long I can’t be arsed

New thread

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Has anyone posted her phone number or address? I’m so confused
Nope haven’t seen any number or address on here, The abuse we have given her?? No one has given her abuse she’s coming on and reading what people are saying people arnt messaging her like they are with beckie

She’s crying out to be noticed 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.