Kate Elisabeth (and touchdalight)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thought she should have her own thread!

I liked her at first but I find her so fake now. Its quite sad.

Reactions: 9
I used to watch her videos every Sunday without fail, but now she’s with Carmie and got herself involved with the social climbers she’s changed completely. Obnoxious.

Reactions: 10
I used to love her videos. I guess it's natural her content will change now she's doing different stuff and hanging around with different people but it's not for me. Some of their videos come across as very entitled.

Reactions: 7
Want to like her, but I just can’t.
also don’t believe that her and Millie T like each other, they seem more like frenemies than anything else...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Does she still talk to her friends from boarding school? I remember my first vid of hers was that life at boarding school vid. Then didn’t watch for aaaaages and she’d all of sudden moved to London and started hanging with social climbers etc

Reactions: 3
I used to really like her boarding school vlogs, but I find her completely unrecognisable now. Also why has her accent completely changed? the way she says 'so' is like Northern?

Reactions: 9
Carmie 10000% is into Millie T and vice versa. Watching videos with the 3 of them is so awkward. Kate seems so meek and shy next to them.

Reactions: 10
Carmie 10000% is into Millie T and vice versa. Watching videos with the 3 of them is so awkward. Kate seems so meek and shy next to them.
yeah that vid they did together, gf v best friend or whatever it was was awkward to watch. Particularly towards the end, she literally just went mute

Reactions: 4
Tbh I would feel uncomfortable with that situation if I was Kate, as before her it was always ‘ship marmie’ and stuff like that.. Even if it was a joke there still is some underlying truth to it.

Reactions: 7
I used to really like her boarding school vlogs, but I find her completely unrecognisable now. Also why has her accent completely changed? the way she says 'so' is like Northern?
Yes! I can't even watch her videos all the way through anymore, because her accent sounds so forced and fake! Definitely following in Millie T's footsteps.

Yeah agreed they definitely have hooked up.
All 3 of them are quite clearly insecure and put on this sarcastic vibe to play it off but it’s so transparent. But especially Kate, when she’s vlogging by herself she puts on this tough girl act but as soon as she’s doing a video with others she is so painfully shy and uncomfortable.
The video she did with Flossie and Olivia Neill a while back showed it again.

ps. I love flossie :LOL:

Reactions: 11
Her most recent video with flossie and olivia neill really shows how unfunny she is. Olivia was absolutely hilarious and completely carried the whole video in my opinion!!! Kate and flossie were just really boring lol.

Reactions: 15
Her most recent video with flossie and olivia neill really shows how unfunny she is. Olivia was absolutely hilarious and completely carried the whole video in my opinion!!! Kate and flossie were just really boring lol.
Yes! I actually love wee Olivia she is such a funny girl. Flossie has great content too love her Tokyo vlogs. I watched Kate before I watched either of them and now I can’t even watch Kate anymore I found her so unrelatable.

Maybe that’s why there’s always been a bit of tension between Kate and Millie...maybe it’s just easier to be friends with Millie and keep an eye on them both.

Yeah, I’ve always thought that. Keep enemies closer basically. Either way, if they have been there or not, Millie could be seen as a threat to Kate as she’s always with guys and complain that girls don’t like her... Suggests that girls don’t trust her.

Hi, this is my first time posting
I used to really like Kate, I thought she was funny and didn't take life to seriously. She seemed to recognize the privileged position she was in and was humble about it, her boarding school videos were entertaining and it was interesting to see how her School worked and was like.
Fast forward to now and I cannot stand her. Watching her makes me physically feel angry. She talks about products or things she has like being able to get them are a given. Her content is beyond lazy. She asks no pleads for followers "to make my dream of being an influencer come true" without ever being a proper role model. She is the epitany of a social climber, and her videos are purely about drinking culture.
What annoyed me most is she is at university in a great flat on a good course something most people would KILL for, and yet isn't attending. She flys of on holidays and doesn't attend lectures. She has such a young fanbase and needs to recognize how she influences them.
I just don't think she deserves her platform, she shouldn't get to be an influencer without putting any real work in. Her life has been one silver spoon, which is totally fine BUT she is now smug and obnoxious with her wealth.
She is one big "no hunny"

• Heart
Reactions: 17
That whole kate, olivia and flossie is 100% just for getting new fans i think, don’t hate me but i really don’t think olivia is that funny (basic humour) she’s just pretty to look at and i don’t really know flossie and kate is just reallllllyyyyy borrrinnggggg!
I remember when kate posted something about “i’ll let my viewers decided wether i quit uni or stay” (in reality she really hates it because i think she has no friends) and loads of people told her to stay because youtube isn't going to last forever, Her Bf carmie is always trying to put on that he and kate are going to get married and that she’s the one etc but i don’t see it working out i think carmie is more in love then kate is because carmie knows he can’t get anyone better looking that kate (even though i don’t think she’s all that, that’s why it’s so cringe to see her trying to be all sexy and aesthetic in tiktoks😂). The energy between her and millie is so awkward, i’ve heard that millie and carmie did kiss and all that but they stopped before anything else happened.... BS in my opinion.

Reactions: 6
Yes
That whole kate, olivia and flossie is 100% just for getting new fans i think, don’t hate me but i really don’t think olivia is that funny (basic humour) she’s just pretty to look at and i don’t really know flossie and kate is just reallllllyyyyy borrrinnggggg!
I remember when kate posted something about “i’ll let my viewers decided wether i quit uni or stay” (in reality she really hates it because i think she has no friends) and loads of people told her to stay because youtube isn't going to last forever, Her Bf carmie is always trying to put on that he and kate are going to get married and that she’s the one etc but i don’t see it working out i think carmie is more in love then kate is because carmie knows he can’t get anyone better looking that kate (even though i don’t think she’s all that, that’s why it’s so cringe to see her trying to be all sexy and aesthetic in tiktoks😂). The energy between her and millie is so awkward, i’ve heard that millie and carmie did kiss and all that but they stopped before anything else happened.... BS in my opinion.
yes so true - the only reason Kate wanted to quit uni is because she had no friends

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.