William and Kate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know why everyone thinks Diana was so bloody innocent. I've just read The Real Diana on kindle, written by someone who worked with her and knew her personally. A real eye opener. Written by Lady Colin Campbell. Well worth a nosey at.
Never said she was innocent, it does sound like she was manipulative, spoilt and entitled to many who knew her personally. It doesn't change the fact she was essentially lied to when she married Charles though (imo) and I don't blame her for feeling bitter about her husband being in love with someone else all along.

Reactions: 8
Never said she was innocent, it does sound like she was manipulative, spoilt and entitled to many who knew her personally. It doesn't change the fact she was essentially lied to when she married Charles though (imo) and I don't blame her for feeling bitter about her husband being in love with someone else all along.
Oh she definitely wanted to marry into the royal family. Her sister had dated Charles before her. No way would I date anyone my sister had already been with! Diana had a lot of insecurities from her childhood and her mother leaving her. She definitely had mental health problems which is why William and Harry set up their MH charity.

I do believe that in the beginning of their marriage they were happy but then Charles couldn’t handle Diana’s mental health problems. My husbands mother has MH problems and he can’t handle them at all.

I think people like to blame Camilla but Diana herself then went on to have affairs with married men so she was no saint.

That aside, I still don’t believe the story on William to be true but I do believe they put a stop to the reporting of it to protect their children as no way would he put them through what he dealt with growing up. I have never seen him and Kate looking unhappy together. Oh and apparently William and the ‘other woman’ are both suing.

Reactions: 10
^ I agree Diana had mental health issues which would have been very difficult for those around her, issues stemming from her childhood like you say and made even worse when she felt her husband didn't truly love her. I can't help thinking she wouldn't have gone on to have affairs herself as a result of this though. Maybe I'm just being naive. It's great things have worked out well for Charles and Camilla in the end, it's just a shame everyone involved was hurt along the way. Sorry for the O T.

Reactions: 3
She had similar MH problems to what my mother in law has so I will stick with what I believe to be true. Charles did love her..sometimes love is not enough. Nothing can make that person happy.

Reactions: 4
I don't know why everyone thinks Diana was so bloody innocent. I've just read The Real Diana on kindle, written by someone who worked with her and knew her personally. A real eye opener. Written by Lady Colin Campbell. Well worth a nosey at.
Now I'm really curious about this one. I like a lot about her and have found some common ground/ a kindred spirit with her over time but I've also realized there were a lot of red flags there like throwing herself down the stairs whilst pregnant which seems a much bigger issue than Charles or the queen not listening. I feel like she had the tendency to manipulate situations and undeniably had complexes and mental issues from her youth. But I have no doubt that no one deserves to know their spouse loves someone else and is going to keep unapologetically cheating.

Going to get that for sure now.

Reactions: 2
I'd like to think Prince William isn't a cheating ratbag. Nothing to do with him being royal or whatever, simply because he's the father of three beautiful children and the best gift he can give to them is respecting their Mother.
He could have split up with the Duchess of Cambridge and show her the maximum of respect as the children's mother; As heartbroken as she'd be, at least she'd have chance to grieve, to assess their incompatibilities in preparation for a new partner in future and pick herself up with some of her self esteem left.
If it's true, keeping up appearances and trying to move on fixing the marriage and also trying to work out who her real friends are will do real, deep psychological damage. And that's avoidable.
That's *if* it's true, if both PW and Rose Chumley (not typing that mess out lol) are both suing, there's a fair chance that it isn't.
Re: Diana and Charles, theres no winners there. He felt trapped and mismatched, likely damaged by his education/childhood & unable to meet her emotional needs and did wrong by her. Its crap but it's human.
She knew she wasn't the love of his life, had little emotional resilience in the first place due to her childhood, and looked for love and affection wherever she could find it.
That's wrong too, but again, it's very human.
The pain we as a species inflict on our partners baffles me. I just think, royal or getting up for your normal job in the morning..do what you need to do but don't destroy someone with weakness and societal expectation.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
A good article on the affair. http://www.royalfoibles.com/prince-williams-banished-mistress/

Well, so did I! I honestly never thought he'd put Kate and their children through what Charles put Diana, him and Harry.
That being said, Blindgossip has posted a lot of mind-boggling stories, most of which are so hard to believe, but sooner or later, they all turn out to be true, so sadly, I do think he really cheated.
Apparently, it was the mistresses who leaked the story.

• Sad
If that article is accurate then it seems our future monarch is a teensy bit of an entitled knobber.
I wouldn't swap lives with any of them and my alarm goes off at 5.45am to drag reluctant pre-teens to school for breakfast club so, that's saying something!

Reactions: 1
There’s a few YouTube videos about William having an affair from a few years ago. It makes you wonder.

Still don’t believe a word of this story mainly because William and Kate always look so happy together. I can’t see him shagging her best friend while she was pregnant and have never seen Kate looking unhappy since she’s supposed to have found out.

Reactions: 6
The thing with social media is anything can be put out there and it's twisted then twisted some more and eventually people believe what they're reading.

I know that a lot of American's do not like how Meghan is treated by the British press. It could be that out of jealousy the story about Will was put out there as they believe he is cool towards Meghan.

I know Kate acts very professionally in her royal role but I don't believe as a 'commoner' she would be able to maintain living a lie. She looks happy on public visits and they were only pictured the other weekend with the kids and Zara and her husband. If the Royal family did somehow silence the story then I'm sure that's because it was untrue. If it was true, I doubt they could have silenced it.

I would imagine the silencing of the UNTRUE story was indeed to protect their children. Once these stories are put in to the public domain they tend to stick.

Twitter is bad for promoting untruths. I remember when Peter Kay cancelled his tour due to a family crisis. People were tweeting he was dead, had cancer blah, blah and yet last weekend he was pictured looking happy and healthy on a tram in Blackpool!
Exactly. This story has escalated through Twitter because Meghan's crazed fans are upset with William for not defending her in the press. Look at the hashtag princewilliamaffair and you'll find so many of them encouraging their followers to trend it as revenge.

To the person that said it's been confirmed by loads of high profile people - not true. The food critic Giles Coran (known for being a wind up merchant) tweeted about it and deleted it swiftly. No-one else of note has spoken about it.

All the British royal press that have been confronted about it on Twitter have said there's nothing of substance behind the story (that they've found).

Of course William (and Harry) are both capable of cheating, as is Kate, as is Meghan. But this one has been spread like wildfire on the internet by a group of people who are looking for vengeance with no regard for an innocent woman (as far as we know) and how this could destroy her private life.

Reactions: 11
I flat out don't want to believe it! I want to continue to believe they're happy. Maybe I'm being ignorant but it is bliss. I hope they're together and happy until the end? I'd hate to have to live my life in the media/public glare constantly, Kate to a degree chose it. William well it was pure accident of birth.

Exactly. This story has escalated through Twitter because Meghan's crazed fans are upset with William for not defending her in the press. Look at the hashtag princewilliamaffair and you'll find so many of them encouraging their followers to trend it as revenge.

To the person that said it's been confirmed by loads of high profile people - not true. The food critic Giles Coran (known for being a wind up merchant) tweeted about it and deleted it swiftly. No-one else of note has spoken about it.

All the British royal press that have been confronted about it on Twitter have said there's nothing of substance behind the story (that they've found).

Of course William (and Harry) are both capable of cheating, as is Kate, as is Meghan. But this one has been spread like wildfire on the internet by a group of people who are looking for vengeance with no regard for an innocent woman (as far as we know) and how this could destroy her private life.
Excellent post 👏

As an aside. I thought the Palace were monitoring the social media accounts? Or is it just precious Meghan that gets protected?

It’s William and Kate’s 8th Wedding Anniversary today. Kensington Palace put Some photos on social media yet I saw lots of comments about the supposed affair so I’m surprised these haven’t been deleted.

• Sad
No wonder Kate’s been looking depressed and unhealthy recently, it’s no surprise Will has been cheating on her from the start and she just put up with it cos she and her mother wanted to marry into the Royals

• Sad
No wonder Kate’s been looking depressed and unhealthy recently, it’s no surprise Will has been cheating on her from the start and she just put up with it cos she and her mother wanted to marry into the Royals
When has she looked depressed and unhealthy? She has always been thin and she was laughing and joking with Harry last week. Hardly the actions of a depressed person 🙄

Cheating from the start 🤣 wanted to marry into the royals 🤣 don’t tell me you’re one of those that believes her mother orchestrated for her to attend the same University as him so she could marry him 🙄 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Cheating from the start 🤣 wanted to marry into the royals 🤣 don’t tell me you’re one of those that believes her mother orchestrated for her to attend the same University as him so she could marry him 🙄🤦‍♀️
I don't believe that either, they had a relationship and broke up once didn't they? She wasn't sure if she wanted the pressure. Kate is very grounded and private unlike Meghan so I doubt it was her aim to marry into the royals

Reactions: 8
When has she looked depressed and unhealthy? She has always been thin and she was laughing and joking with Harry last week. Hardly the actions of a depressed person 🙄
I don't have an opinion on whether she is depressed or not however this is a ridiculous and damaging argument. Depressed people are often perfectly capable of laughing and joking.

Reactions: 15
I don't have an opinion on whether she is depressed or not however this is a ridiculous and damaging argument. Depressed people are often perfectly capable of laughing and joking.
Not in my experience. The damaging argument is people believing all this crap about an affair. It’s more damaging to their family that these lies are been spread.

Not in my experience. The damaging argument is people believing all this crap about an affair. It’s more damaging to their family that these lies are been spread.
So you think people thinking William had an affair is more damaging than judgements about mental illness? Sure Jan

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.