Kat Farmer DMBL40 #3 Does my behaviour look racist in this?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great thread title. Still makes me sick to think of that racist laughing. And that Bricks and Stitches woman laughing along. You pair of horrors.

Reactions: 7
It’s not even Halloween yet and she churning out the advent calandras along with the text of them !! Monday will be the sky tv advert I am guessing !!

Reactions: 2
Those rings are like cheap and nasty Christmas cracker jobs. I wonder if the designer was going for a similar aesthetic to the big Lisa Eldridge cocktail rings but missed spectacularly?

Reactions: 3
TBF, I don't mind the rings, but Kat is wearing so many other rings on her hand, that it doesn't look good. I think Less is More!!

She’s on This Morning doing a section on coats. She’s wearing the most hideous cape. Hideous. Shes hasn’t got a natural TV voice, she’s quite shouty.

Reactions: 4
The coats are all over £150. Very relatable. Then telling us you can pay £80 a month to rent coats. Who has that money?

Reactions: 9
I wonder if Kat ever rents anything . She really isn’t a person to be talking about sustainable clothing.
Didn’t the clothes renting thing recently get outed as a total red-herring, virtue-signalling, waste of time as far as sustainability is concerned?

Reactions: 6
She’s dull as dish water and as you’ve all said, what does she know about sustainability? Everyday she either buys something new

Sorry should have finished that sentence, she either buys something new or she’s sent something new. I don’t think she actually knows the meaning of sustainability even if it smacked her in her casual racist face

I haven’t watched it as at work but you would think of all weeks (cop 26) do so a fashion slot you would perhaps it would be around sustainable fashion. But perhaps the topic was chosen for her?!! Never the less she doesn’t come across as into sustainable fashion.. she is spend spend spend !!

Reactions: 1
I was really surprised to see her pop up on this morning- all quite dated and not really relevant to most viewers I would think.
My heart sank a bit 🤣

Oh goodness, not that interminable Aligne herringbone coat!

It was an awkward watch - her delivery is so stilted.

I’m sceptical about regular clothes rental as a sustainable option. Definitely in vogue and virtue signalling and popular with the instahuns. No one seems to back up their endorsement though. I’ve read several articles and studies that suggest regular renting has a higher negative climate impact than other methods of using clothes, including recycling, selling and even throwing them away. The transportation, packaging and cleaning are the issues, especially for dry cleaning. It’s probably OK for rare special occasion use but the rather smug lady featured used her service 8 times a month.
Silly me for thinking that Kat might have done any research. 🤷‍♀️

Oh goodness, not that interminable Aligne herringbone coat!

It was an awkward watch - her delivery is so stilted.

I’m sceptical about regular clothes rental as a sustainable option. Definitely in vogue and virtue signalling and popular with the instahuns. No one seems to back up their endorsement though. I’ve read several articles and studies that suggest regular renting has a higher negative climate impact than other methods of using clothes, including recycling, selling and even throwing them away. The transportation, packaging and cleaning are the issues, especially for dry cleaning. It’s probably OK for rare special occasion use but the rather smug lady featured used her service 8 times a month.
Silly me for thinking that Kat might have done any research. 🤷‍♀️
There is going to be a lot of backslapping and wine quaffing with the Sevenoaks set to celebrate the appearance tonight.
I would be worried about damaging anything I hired so no thanks to that. My cat would drag her claws down anything nice.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
There is going to be a lot of backslapping and wine quaffing with the Sevenoaks set to celebrate the appearance tonight.
I would be worried about damaging anything I hired so no thanks to that. My cat would drag her claws down anything nice.
Oh, you're obviously doing it wrong! 😀 You have to not care because you've got a truck load of freebies coming next week.
Sustainability? Job done. 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bonmarche! bleeping Bonmarche! She’s turned up at a z list launch for bleeping Bonmarche. I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Bonmarche! bleeping Bonmarche! She’s turned up at a z list launch for bleeping Bonmarche. I just can’t 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s just unbelievable. This gig is worse than Flora, surely. Why oh why. Oh yes, we know why. Money talks. I look forward to the Instagram comments .

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.