Kashi Star

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody watching her videos lately? I feel like I've never been so stressed out watching a vlogger 😣

Reactions: 1
Hello! And bless you for starting this thread.
I have watched every single video through all of her channel incarnations, and now feel as though I could write a dissertation on the psychology of Kashi Star.

I appreciate her honesty in her latest videos.

But gosh the girl needs to settle or SOMETHING.
Hadley kicked her out, and she refused an apartment because she couldn't cook with a damn air fryer!

I feel as though she's lost it ever since her latest break up with the bf who couldn't be bothered letting her in to his party! Lol he sounded like a total douche

Girl!!! What is she doing? Going back on the road? Everything back in storage and no place to live...how can this instability and chaos not convince her that she needs to get a job and settle down?

Girl!!! What is she doing? Going back on the road? Everything back in storage and no place to live...how can this instability and chaos not convince her that she needs to get a job and settle down?

She's ridiculous. She claims she got binging disorder, girl it's called eating your feelings, that's it. Some people always gotta feel special. She never binged before? When you have an issue with something you don't get to pick and choose when it comes up. Yes it looks like she's back on the road, and she chose an apartment with a crap elevator? She should've stayed in her other room and made other arrangements for cooking instead of waiting for that slow ass elevator to arrive.

I feel like her decisions do not make sense, whether short or long term, re Ambrose as an example. As well as, she probably expects to inherit the property etc by living with her mom and step dad till they are gone. Whether or not that materialises, like she could be willed out of inheritance, is something she does not consider. Clearly, she has low self esteem and is always striving to improve/modify her looks. In fact, I love her face prior to all the modifications. And now, her latest instagram on her obsession with teeth whitening... frankly just go to the dentist to get it done already. Expenditures - saving money could why she went to the temple in her latest video, eating the free food that the temple offers to the community, and then turn around to complain about the bad ingredients. So, why did she still eat the food? Her eating habits are quite interesting. For one, someone who is vegan or vegetarian for a substantial amount of time would be find eating meat etc repulsive and throw up at the taste of it. So, I'm just thinking that she is not as clean as she portrays herself to be on YT. The fact that she needs to eat her good ingredients loaded up with lots of condiments like mayo etc, albeit healthier versions, is very telling. It must be exhausting doing what she does on a repetitive basis, including moving her stuff in and out of places in a short period of time. Yes, I too am exhausted just watching her move. That said, I find her very intriguing to watch. A case study of some sort.

I wonder what happened with her parents? They seem very pissed about her. I don't think she is as "happy-go-lucky" as she claims and secretly craves stability.

The huge lips do not make sense to me. They are modified af and she does not need them. I've never seen someone so attuned to spirituality and then goes and ruins their appearance that way. The dark hair is very nice and I hope she keeps to that.

It's also interesting about Ambrose he gets to stay with the rents'. If she loves him so much why not take him with her? There's something very controlling about the situation from her parents side but she won't let us know what happened or what she did or didn't do. Anyway, I'm glad she has a room now and is sticking to it. She really needs to find something different to do other than moving and complaining about how no one else understands how to eat food properly.

Last edited:
Omg she needs to clean out her car 🤢

So sad about what happened with her ex but I'm glad she got some closure -She seems happier and lighter now.

She should stay away from her parents and in her new room for as long as possible if that's what she wants.

I noticed she quickly made a jump cut when she said she "might" not smoke weed forever.

Has anybody else watched the latest video where she says she's not doing mukbangs anymore

I haven't watched her in a while. The feeling I got when I watched consistently was that she would lie about stuff and cover it up like she never said that in the next video. I hate when some people are like that/ do that.

I haven't watched her in a while. The feeling I got when I watched consistently was that she would lie about stuff and cover it up like she never said that in the next video. I hate when some people are like that/ do that.

I've noticed She's looking more and more painfully thin in her videos,

She still looks the same to me, like the face, the body, the teeth, the hair, the nails, the laugh, the eyes, the nose, the cheeks, the lips, the jackets, the steering wheel, the private parts when she angled her camera purposely to capture that in yesterday's video. All fake, and grossly unhygenic or unhygenicly gross if those words exist in the world as in my mind. Also, she goes through great lengths to ensure that she could not accomplish some mission. Yesterday's video would have you believe that she wanted to go to the library and read. BUT it was closed since it was Sunday. Anticlimax much...

• Haha
I've noticed She's looking more and more painfully thin in her videos,

What does that have to do with my reply ?

She still looks the same to me, like the face, the body, the teeth, the hair, the nails, the laugh, the eyes, the nose, the cheeks, the lips, the jackets, the steering wheel, the private parts when she angled her camera purposely to capture that in yesterday's video. All fake, and grossly unhygenic or unhygenicly gross if those words exist in the world as in my mind. Also, she goes through great lengths to ensure that she could not accomplish some mission. Yesterday's video would have you believe that she wanted to go to the library and read. BUT it was closed since it was Sunday. Anticlimax much...

She should really replace that gross beige black germ rimmed steering wheel she's had for a long time now...and I agree she needs better hygiene and a better style, I think part of the reason I stopped watching is because she looks like she doesn't shower everyday

What does that have to do with my reply ?

She should really replace that gross beige black germ rimmed steering wheel she's had for a long time now...and I agree she needs better hygiene and a better style, I think part of the reason I stopped watching is because she looks like she doesn't shower everyday
She looks like she stinks, quite frankly.

I do like this chick but feel as though she tries hard to be someone she's not a lot

though I can't believe she made a video titled 'How doing laundry can change your life..'