Karmageddon feat. Tati, Jeffree Star, James Charles & Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katie Joy AKA WOACB has already went to twitter responding to the lawsuit and she has/had a live stream talking about being sued by Tati and James Westbrook.

So she tried to say it was jafar and Shane that is making her stay offline and now it's WOACB? Jesus, the audacity of this woman. Piss off Twati.

Reactions: 2
That Emily lady did a premiere today about Tati and James Westbrook lawsuit against Katie Joy and WOACB and there was over 1,300 people there and it was really good.

Here's a link to Emily's new video about Tati vs Katie Joy

Last edited:
Katie Joy went off on Tati's Los Angeles Lawyer and Emily D Baker last night. Katie isn't doing herself any favors.

I've been out of the loop for a long time, but is it my impression or is Jafar getting kind of forgotten in the internet?

Reactions: 1
I've been out of the loop for a long time, but is it my impression or is Jafar getting kind of forgotten in the internet?
Yea, he has only posted about his upcoming collections on YouTube and people basically said he was becoming like Jaclyn Hill. His videos hardly get any views for the amount of subscribers he has and his collections aren't selling out.

We love to see it.

Hi there can a mod or someone else updated the link for Tati Westbrook at the Top of the Karmageddon page? to this link below

Because the link at the top of this page for Tati Threads isn't working. Thank you

Lmao I don't believe for a second that Kanye and Jafar were a thing. I think Jafar is just using these rumors for clout and to get back at Kim (we know he hates and is jealous of the Kardashians) lol

I wonder if this has to due with that Video that Trisha uploaded about Shane and Ryland and Jeffree. I'm seem like it. 🤔