Karmageddon feat. Tati, Jeffree Star, James Charles & Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have been mostly offline, but I've been taking a look on youtube and stuff and seems like Jafar's launch this time went a bit under the radar? I saw no people raving about his Orgy pallet, sucking up to him or anything. Did it sell out?

Reactions: 1
I have been mostly offline, but I've been taking a look on youtube and stuff and seems like Jafar's launch this time went a bit under the radar? I saw no people raving about his Orgy pallet, sucking up to him or anything. Did it sell out?
No the palette did not sell out and there are quality control problems that are going on right now. The drama channels that are on the J* payroll are not talking about the quality control problems either for what I've heard.

In other news James Charles has now 21.6 million subs on youtube and Shane Dawson only has 21.5 Millions subs on youtube. So James Charles according to Adam McIntyre is the new King Of Youtube, I'm sure that J* and Shane Dawson are not happy about this. LMAO.

Reactions: 3
Karma is delicious. People always rave about how his products are good and some say they don't care that Jafar does the stuff he does because the products are so good and suddenly after being caught up in all the mess he did against others and making that half ass manipulative apology in the golden sofa so that he could sell this pallet... it's a low quality mess and people are complaining lmao

Let's see how he deals with this and how he addresses it, because he's the first one to gloat and celebrate when it happens to others lol

Btw, is the token black guy boyfriend married/in a relationship or not? And why is he saying he was never with married guys if until not long ago he loved bragging how he was so wanted by married men and how he messed with so many "heterosexual" married men? lmao

A comment on that Spill Sesh video that I wouldn't be surprised if it was true:

"Plot twist: he’s LOVING all the negative tit that’s been happening the past few months bc negative attention is still attention, and he wants to be not just famous, but infamous. He went with this bad quality powder, risqué palette name & shade names, and one of the more expensive ones he’s created to get people talking. He saw how jacclyn hill came back better than ever with that highlighter and that’s what he’s trying to do now. He’s gonna come out with a video and maybe do some handouts and PR and wiiiiiind it up for the next newer better quality palette.. but that new palette will still come out before tana’s apology video."

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
unnamed (3).jpg

this is Shane Dawson's first thing he does on social media. This is weird and he has still yet to address The Smith Family.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
unnamed (4).jpg
Shane Dawson has now disabled the likes and the dislikes on his Taking Accountability video after Ryland just uploaded a video. The comment section is also disabled too.

I haven't been much online but came to see James Charles under fire for stealing merch and Jafar in ridiculous video with Blac Chyna lol

Ethan AKA H3h3 is starting to look like a real jerk for continuing to go after James Charles on social media and for bring his friend Larray into the situation too and for not seeking legal action against James Charles and for not handling this situation privately. Larray asked Ethan to not involve him in this situation and for Ethan to handle this privately with James Charles via DMs.

• Haha
I just saw this video about all of those deleted tweets from J* ( about 400 of them) as it relates to the Shane, Tati and James Charles.

Jeffree Star deleted these tweets back in 2019.

Last edited:
Ethan AKA H3h3 is starting to look like a real jerk for continuing to go after James Charles on social media and for bring his friend Larray into the situation too and for not seeking legal action against James Charles and for not handling this situation privately. Larray asked Ethan to not involve him in this situation and for Ethan to handle this privately with James Charles via DMs.
What James did was awful and I can understand Ethan for not letting it go but as you say he should deal with it in court and not in this media circus. He could get a settlement and make James face the consequences of his plagiarism, but no, he's making an online circus for views.

I have been totally out of the loop but read somewhere that there was drama with Jafar's black boyfriend? That he tried to steal from him or some other drama coincidently happening while past allegations of his sexual assault on several people in the past are coming up?

Last edited:
What James did was awful and I can understand Ethan for not letting it go but as you say he should deal with it in court and not in this media circus. He could get a settlement and make James face the consequences of his plagiarism, but no, he's making an online circus for views.

I have been totally out of the loop but read somewhere that there was drama with Jafar's black boyfriend? That he tried to steal from him or some other drama coincidently happening while past allegations of his sexual assault on several people in the past are coming up?
this explains part of it https://www.dexerto.com/entertainme...eunion-with-long-distance-girlfriend-1431527/

The other poster is talking about Ethan Klein from H3H3 or H3 podcast Ethan who is the co founder of Teddy Fresh. Ethan Accused James Charles of copying their ColorBlock Hoodie that they sale at Teddy Fresh isn't merch for H3, it is a fashion company.

I don't think that James Charles copied the Teddy Fresh. I do agree that James Charles' Hoodie and Teddy Fresh have similar colors but not the exact same colors and not the exact same design either. Look at the kangaroo pouch on James Charles's hoodie, the Teddy Fresh Hoodie doesn't have that. Plus the way that the sleeves on the Teddy Fresh hoodie is different than that way that the James Charles Hoodie are attached. I think Ethan went after James Charles because it's about money and nothing else. Ethan from H3 has been in some drama with another youtuber Keem Star (Drama Alert) earlier this year and due to that drama Ethan ( H3 podcast) has lost 50 to 80% of their sponsors and I'm sure that has hurt them financially speaking. Because James Charles has way more subscribers than H3 ( Ethan Klein and Hila Klein) and they just want to increase sales on Teddy Fresh and the way to get that to happen is to call James Charles out on social Media. Ethan Has already tweeted that the doesn't have any interest in suing James. In addition, there are some people on twitter that think that Trisha Paytas who is now dating Hila's Brother Moses is the reason why Ethan Klein has went after James Charles publicly, I agree. Now remember last year when the Drama between Tati and James Charles and Jeffree Star happened Ethan was sided with James Charles and publicly on his podcast too. Now, Trisha Paytas started doing a Podcast with Ethan Klein and Trisha is friends with Shane and now Ethan is not happy with James Charles anymore. Plus Ethan and Hila purchased a new house last year for $10 million dollars. Yes, James Charles can be very annoying.

Last edited:
I don't get Petty Paige.
Wasn't she out of the payroll? Why does she want D'Angelo and Sebastian Williams (both who show evidence of what they say, state sources or say "allegedly" when it's not facts) to stop what they're doing, yet is defending Sanders Kennedy as if he being shunned off the internet was an injustice? So Sanders Kennedy is not a threat to the "commentators on youtube", but D'Angelo is? Make it make sense.
why is Petty paige upset with Tea Time this time?

The other poster is talking about Ethan Klein from H3H3 or H3 podcast Ethan who is the co founder of Teddy Fresh. Ethan Accused James Charles of copying their ColorBlock Hoodie that they sale at Teddy Fresh isn't merch for H3, it is a fashion company.

I don't think that James Charles copied the Teddy Fresh. I do agree that James Charles' Hoodie and Teddy Fresh have similar colors but not the exact same colors and not the exact same design either. Look at the kangaroo pouch on James Charles's hoodie, the Teddy Fresh Hoodie doesn't have that. Plus the way that the sleeves on the Teddy Fresh hoodie is different than that way that the James Charles Hoodie are attached. I think Ethan went after James Charles because it's about money and nothing else. Ethan from H3 has been in some drama with another youtuber Keem Star (Drama Alert) earlier this year and due to that drama Ethan ( H3 podcast) has lost 50 to 80% of their sponsors and I'm sure that has hurt them financially speaking. Because James Charles has way more subscribers than H3 ( Ethan Klein and Hila Klein) and they just want to increase sales on Teddy Fresh and the way to get that to happen is to call James Charles out on social Media. Ethan Has already tweeted that the doesn't have any interest in suing James. In addition, there are some people on twitter that think that Trisha Paytas who is now dating Hila's Brother Moses is the reason why Ethan Klein has went after James Charles publicly, I agree. Now remember last year when the Drama between Tati and James Charles and Jeffree Star happened Ethan was sided with James Charles and publicly on his podcast too. Now, Trisha Paytas started doing a Podcast with Ethan Klein and Trisha is friends with Shane and now Ethan is not happy with James Charles anymore. Plus Ethan and Hila purchased a new house last year for $10 million dollars. Yes, James Charles can be very annoying.

lol im aware of the drama, im assuming you havent seen the dms where james literaly says his team copyed the design? i posted the wrong link now tattle wont let me edit it, the link i was posting was about jeffree star like the poster was asking about https://www.insider.com/jeffree-stars-says-ex-boyfriend-andre-marhold-stole-from-him-2020-10

lol im aware of the drama, im assuming you havent seen the dms where james literaly says his team copyed the design? i posted the wrong link now tattle wont let me edit it, the link i was posting was about jeffree star like the poster was asking about https://www.insider.com/jeffree-stars-says-ex-boyfriend-andre-marhold-stole-from-him-2020-10
yeah I saw those DMs were James said that his hoodie may have been copied by someone on his design team and not by james himself and that he would have to check with his design team before getting back with h3h3 but James also said that the inspiration for some of the hoodie came from a Nike hoodie.

That J* and Andre drama is a hot mess. Jeffree Star has bigger problems then Andre e.g. like that article about J* paying people off with 10,000 to stay quiet about him sexual assulting them in the past and how J* deleted 400 tweets with the help of fan when he was going around calling James Charles a sexual predator back in 2019 even though J* was the real danger to society. The 400 deleted tweets had proof that J* had sexaully assulted some people during he myspace and facebook days.