Karmageddon feat. Tati, Jeffree Star, James Charles & Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ryland has lost about 90K subs and he should and he tried to say that Shane a good person no he is not. Good People to don't try to plot to take someone down in the matter in which J* and Shane did with Tati.

Reactions: 3
I know this has a few days, but come on, at this point he's not even hiding that he's a pathological liar lol

Reactions: 1
I think the weird fetishisation of white gay men (I know Shane is bi) will unfortunately mean he’ll probably get to continue.

if he was a woman you can bet he would have been cancelled years back.

I also totally buy into the conspiracy theories about him having shares or part owning Morphe*, and having a lot of dirt on other influencers. He 110% has something on NikkieTutorials I’d bet money on it.

*Morphe stopped stocking Shane’s palette due to his past but are still selling J*’s range
The whole NikkieTutorials thing...remember earlier this year she 'had to come out' because someone was going to out her anyway...I bet it was Jefree Star. He seems to have so much evidence of other youtubers/influencers wrongdoings, it wouldn't surprise me if he was behind the blackmailing!

Reactions: 2
go to timestamp around 18 minutes when she shades D’Angelo Wallace and Sebastian Williams. Petty makes me sick. D Angelo backs up all of his statements about Shane with Video.

Reactions: 2
go to timestamp around 18 minutes when she shades D’Angelo Wallace and Sebastian Williams. Petty makes me sick. D Angelo backs up all of his statements about Shane with Video.
I don't get Petty Paige.
Wasn't she out of the payroll? Why does she want D'Angelo and Sebastian Williams (both who show evidence of what they say, state sources or say "allegedly" when it's not facts) to stop what they're doing, yet is defending Sanders Kennedy as if he being shunned off the internet was an injustice? So Sanders Kennedy is not a threat to the "commentators on youtube", but D'Angelo is? Make it make sense.

Mordan Adams had her 23th birthday and Shane isn't in any of her 23th birthday photos on IG. but they are at Shane's and Ryland's Home. So I see that Morgan is trying to distance herself from Shane right now. Or Shane is trying to stay off the internet for right now.

Last edited:
I'll take that as a yes that Tati's thread on here was deleted for some reason because I can't seem to locate it.