Karmageddon feat. Tati, Jeffree Star, James Charles & Shane Dawson

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I dont understand is how can his "holding myself accountable" video have such a high ratio of likes to dislikes?!?

He's a predator and his fans seem to be forgiving. Maybe I'm missing something.

Reactions: 5
How many times has he “held himself accountable” now? Needs to give his head a wobble. Can’t stand him.

Reactions: 5
How many times has he “held himself accountable” now? Needs to give his head a wobble. Can’t stand him.
The thing is he isn't holding himself accountable, he genuinely is a predator, if he wasn't and it was all a mistake he would have changed how he did things after the first time, or second or third. The fact is this is him, he likes young boys who look up to him and the messages he sends are gross, if an jngiuencwr was sending such pushy forceful messages to young girls asking for nudes they'd be cancelled instantly. And his apology is so fake, he's continuing liking the tweets of people blaming the victims - if he was genuine he wouldn't do that. I also thinking releasing the video on April fools day was to make his fans think him admitting it was a prank of some sort.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What I dont understand is how can his "holding myself accountable" video have such a high ratio of likes to dislikes?!?

He's a predator and his fans seem to be forgiving. Maybe I'm missing something.
This is so sad and he had a chance to change things back in 2019. But didn't

Reactions: 3
I feel as if I'm going crazy, isn't there a James Charles thread somewhere that is up to date? I can only find an old thread. Surely, the newest developments are being discussed somewhere? Help please?

Reactions: 2
I feel as if I'm going crazy, isn't there a James Charles thread somewhere that is up to date? I can only find an old thread. Surely, the newest developments are being discussed somewhere? Help please?
Problem could be solved with a simple google search
James Charles

James Charles Instant Influencer

Reactions: 1
Salty much? She obviously did try and search it and couldn’t find one. It’s nice to be nice!

Reactions: 7
Salty much? She obviously did try and search it and couldn’t find one. It’s nice to be nice!
Sorry about that.

there is not a lot going on with the James Charles thread. sorry

Reactions: 3