Karlakartistry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Jen Hattons insta story? Basically a video of her ultrasound from 2 years ago with her saying 'peekaboo', 'howya', 'hows your ma, is your da working'

Like - sorry but who is finding this funny?!

Reactions: 7
Karla mentioned something on a live there the other day shout they've decided to just rent for a while until Ireland basically sorts itself out with house prices etc so think they have let their mortgage approval lapse. Maybe things aren't all rosy in the garden but not sure about a break up.

Reactions: 2
I think it was to do with something being a “make you or break you” situation and she said “we’ll that’s what it was for me” or something like that which could be taken either way I suppose

Reactions: 1
I’d say she was talking about a previous boyfriend. It’s obvious she is besotted with Tom and I think she’d be absent on social media if anything happened between them

Haven’t listened to the new episode yet but the way they’re titling the episodes lately is such an obvious rip off of Joanne and Vogue! Criiiinge

Reactions: 3
On brand as usual, they got the Beyonce / Kelis drama slightly wrong, twice.

The whole podcast is kind of my favourite hate listen ever. I hope it never ends.

Reactions: 4
Does Karla not realise how bitter she sounds all the time.. I don’t understand how she looks down her nose at absolutely everything other than herself.. she really tries to snub the 2 Johnnies catfish story and scoffs at everyone who found it scandalous , when it was more entertaining than any podcast episode she has released?

Reactions: 8
About to listen to it now.

It is entertaining for all the wrong reasons.
Essentially they first said that Beyonce credited Kelis but never asked for her permission then Jen said that actually she didnt credit Kelis at all. Jen even saud Beyonce stole a sample.

Neither are true. Pharrell Williams never gave Kelis a writing credit on Milkshake in 2003. Kelis took issue with this. When Beyonce sampled Milkshake in 2022, she credited the officially documented writers (i.e. Pharrell). This opened up old wounds for Kelis who said, once again, she was losing out on credit.

Every week they get multiple things wrong, its hilarious.

Reactions: 6
Anyone take note on this weeks pod ,the time she took to confirm she lives with her fella and how he's always on top of her , days after it was speculated on here if they broke up 🙈🙈

Does Karla not realise how bitter she sounds all the time.. I don’t understand how she looks down her nose at absolutely everything other than herself.. she really tries to snub the 2 Johnnies catfish story and scoffs at everyone who found it scandalous , when it was more entertaining than any podcast episode she has released?
She seems deeply unhappy or insecure

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.