Karlahome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thoughts? Surprised there isn’t a thread on her, seen her mentioned a few times in various threads on here though.

I find her dull as ditchwater and I only followed her at one stage as she was following me
But she went on some rant about before she moved into the house she’s in, saying she worked hard to get this and blah blah and yet she had been gifted most of the stuff in her house previously and it was quite obvious that Her mum and dad had helped her out with stuff, not by this I mean with money as I have no idea who’s got what and who gave her anything but helping her leave the other house and helping her out day to day, they were always doing something for something for her
Yet she carried on like superwoman and ranting about yes she’s proud of what she achieved blah blah
She was like a broken record and quite smug and very very unlikeable in her rants

forgotten all about her but just looked and again the new house is like her,dull with gifted items, no doubt what she has ‘worked’ so hard for 🙄
The hammonds units in all room look like something my mother in law would go for
And she’s 80!

Reactions: 4
I genuinely think that she must be a massive witch aer ego is something else!
She’s super rude and ALWAYS on the defence. Acts like she is the expert in everything she does around the house and with her dog.

You are so right, her hammonds furniture is awful! Her bedroom looks like a hotel room, there’s no soul to it and I can’t stand the brown side tables / matching furniture. The colour scheme is just all so dull and unimaginative. I can completely see why she can’t keep a guy in her life, she just seems like she has a horrible personality.

I know she can clearly afford it or whatever blah blah but genuinely why does she need a 5 bed detached home with a garage if she has no plans to have a family. Surely she would save a serious amount of money by having a much smaller place, it’s really weird. She should have invested in some buy to let properties/doer uppers and got herself a smaller place, she’s not being clever with her money at all.

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad there’s finally a thread, she’s such an obsessive hate-follow!
She does the ‘Ask me anything’s every week, gets the same questions every week, and then gets really pissed off with the questions people are asking?!

Reactions: 3
She does the ‘Ask me anything’s every week, gets the same questions every week, and then gets really pissed off with the questions people are asking?!
It’s like she wants people to ask her the types of questions she gets, she enjoys it! Feeds her ego to snap back ‘I worked for this 💁🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Definitely this!!!
I think she sends the questions to herself- who really wants to know what worktop she has got? When she’s not mentioned it for weeks? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Definitely this!!!
I think she sends the questions to herself- who really wants to know what worktop she has got? When she’s not mentioned it for weeks? 😂😂😂
Very true I did actually think this. She’s not active much at all, posts about twice a month if that (1 post November, 1 post December, 1 post January, 2 posts February) and not all that much activity on her stories so I don’t see why she gets that many questions, surely people aren’t that engaged with her 🤷🏻‍♀️

Her house looks extremely dull.
There's absolutely no personality in her house, it's so so bland and those fitted wardrobes are awful ....it's a huge house for someone who lives by themselves and has no plans for a family ( as she keeps telling us she has no desire for children) and why does a young professional need to live next door to mummy and dadd?

There's absolutely no personality in her house, it's so so bland and those fitted wardrobes are awful ....it's a huge house for someone who lives by themselves and has no plans for a family ( as she keeps telling us she has no desire for children) and why does a young professional need to live next door to mummy and dadd?
She might as well just live with them, would solve her dog care issue, she already plied the cat off on them. They’d fit nicely in just one of the houses!

Garden reveal??? She’s put a bloody rug down and some gifted furniture
Feckin hell if that’s a garden reveal! What a pretentious little madam

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She is so unlikeable. No idea how she has so many followers. She initially posted photos of just show homes, none of her own content.

She is so unlikeable. No idea how she has so many followers. She initially posted photos of just show homes, none of her own content.
And she doesn’t exactly scream personality 😂 must have purchased them!
She’s hardly active so how she gets the freebies she does must mean she’s a complete beg in the DMs - que a rattle rant in 3,2,1

Her personality just screams witch. In the early day’s her account was only pics of show homes and people must have thought it was her house and that’s how she grew the big following.

Why doesn’t she finish her living room? It’s just a half done job for no reason. She had those hammonds units done in November so no excuse to not have the Tv surround plastered and painted! And that gap at the end for curtains 🙄🙄 the window is in an alcove so why would you get curtains that completely cut the whole alcove off and make the room smaller? Get curtains or blinds that fit the shape of the windows urgh

Why is she now sharing other people’s stories, of her original post?! To personally thank them? Madness

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Why is she now sharing other people’s stories, of her original post?! To personally thank them? Madness
I find that so funny

People who share these “influencers” posts to try and get followers make me die inside of embarrassment- how desperate to try and up your following - SHEEP

She always said she had no interest in the garden as it was only ‘chesters toilet’ and never wanted to get it done. Roll on gifted furniture and she’s in a mad rush to get it insta worthy painting everything and buying loads of pots and plants 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.