Karlahome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have never come across someone as rude as this girl in my life! Had to unfollow. She’s so entitled and has lived a very sheltered life... mum and dad paying for everything, private school education etc

Not what she asked love

I’m sure she asks herself these questions!
So she hates people using loops to get new followers, yet she built up her own following by posting endless photos of show home interiors, not her own. Her own is bland and shite, which is why she never seems to grow her followers anymore.

Dull and bland no wonder her fella left her.
I loved their old house bow she has moved she is just boring.

I’m sure I read that her fella left after there was a robbery at her home. It was implied that her insta posts with tours of her home etc meant that it was targeted...something none of these people really think of

. Why would a young single professional want to live directly next door to their parents when they could all be in the same house?

Her constant i work hard for this really annoys me. I also work hard and I haven’t been an idiot and bought a 5 bed that I’ll never fill..

I really dislike her furniture too, it’s pretty much exactly the same as my partners Grandparents home and they’re in their 80s.

She’s very entitled think the world owes her a favour she didn’t work hard for anything in that house... it’s all gifted!

She’s so annoying. I’ve never known anyone make such a fuss over pissing curtains. And why does everything have to be a “big reveal”

I’m a fan of griege as much as the next person but everything in her house is the same colour - at least go for various shades of greige!
It just looks so empty and unfinished, there are no ‘pops’ of colour anywhere. The TV wall especially looks like it’s just been plastered and someone should be coming back to finish it or something?!

I always remember she always used to post pics of her house with the white Porsche on the drive... Which wasn't hers I don't think 😂

I find her quite rude too.

I always remember she always used to post pics of her house with the white Porsche on the drive... Which wasn't hers I don't think 😂

I find her quite rude too.
She’s incredibly rude!

Yer she posted pictures of the cats to brag, her then partner got attacked and car stolen!

Mod edit thread locked while account is disabled, report to get it reopened.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.