Karl James

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He blocked me coz I called him out for it
I can't believe there's people stupid enough to send him money. He's so obvious with it. He's been called out on it a few times and denies it every time. Vile person.

Also, he thinks he's absolutely gorgeous when he really isn't

Reactions: 1
Does he still do the thing where if you're his highest gifter he sends you a bunch of flowers. Second & third place get sent a signed photo?
That's well worth £600

Reactions: 2
Does he still do the thing where if you're his highest gifter he sends you a bunch of flowers. Second & third place get sent a signed photo?
That's well worth £600
Talk about cringe! Sending flowers to some lonely woman after she’s gifted hundreds of pounds!

I came across his live when he was “stranded in Spain with no passport” (probably a ploy for gifts) and considering this would be a very stressful time for the average person, he was live almost every second of that holiday, cooped up inside begging.
He is just a walking ick, imagine him chatting up a girl in the real world and explaining what he does for a living? He used to be a stripper but now he grinds on chairs to god awful songs for gifts shouting “yes let’s go angels, we got this!”, when he’s just another idiot that hides behind the word “team” and “goal”. He also has a child that will probably be ripped to pieces in school eventually.

Reactions: 3
I honestly don't understand why people sit and send money to idiots like this online?

I wonder how much he actually makes on it?

Anyone follow him?

Huge superbeggar on tiktok...
JayKhan has him beat by a kilometre. At least Karl doesn’t have a wife and 2 kids at home who he cheats on and is a convicted con who also sexually, physically emotionally and financially abuses bare women while the pathetic loyal lonely cash cows defend and fund him. He’s a bellend of a different breed ffs.

I've never even heard of this guy - sounds like a good thing tbf!

Well I heard they are meant to be banning TikTok in America - oh dear what will Karl do now all his gifters are American. I noticed he’s never in top 3 anymore either is he people are waking up.

hes a beggar and a prat and now ticktok headquarters have taken him
Under there wings hes even bigger beggarcand prat as now hes got protection from being banned