Karingmainwaring3 #14 Nona’s got a new boyf now she thinks she’s hard, but he’s only into her bank card

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Awwww loves you dream. Spending all day in bed together 😜

……on TIK TOK

Karina, whilst it’s a bleeping nauseating thought, have a shave, take that festering hoodie off, put on a bit of slap and ride that D. You’ll feel fantastic it afterwards hun.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Awwww loves you dream. Spending all day in bed together 😜

……on TIK TOK

Karina, whilst it’s a bleeping nauseating thought, have a shave, take that festering hoodie off, put on a bit of slap and ride that D. You’ll feel fantastic it afterwards hun.
This has tickled me but also made me feel quite ill hahaha. He looks proper skinny, he'd get lost under her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’ve been blocked off fatty arbuckle and Nannabea in one day and I didn’t even do nuffink. Can’t wait to go back to work a week today then they’ll have duck all to block. Parasites

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still can't believe I've been blocked by the heffa 😡😡 seems effort to go on my fake accounts just to watch her!
I never comment on her posts or lives I just bring it here. Her mods or her can’t block anything here and let’s face it she reads this almost as much as she reads the takeaway menus 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does anyone else want to punch her in the face when she says she's "just vibing" whenever anyone asks what she's doing?!

Reactions: 6
Just joined her live on my fake account and have no idea what they're talking about but all I heard was Karina say "and that's why I just don't want to be here anymore" and then started laughing. Honestly I bleeping ate her!!! How can you just say something like that when you don't even mean it and then LAUGH

Just joined her live on my fake account and have no idea what they're talking about but all I heard was Karina say "and that's why I just don't want to be here anymore" and then started laughing. Honestly I bleeping ate her!!! How can you just say something like that when you don't even mean it and then LAUGH
It's not letting me put hate
I most definitely did not eat Karina 🤣🤣🤢

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12

It's not letting me put hate
I most definitely did not eat Karina 🤣🤣🤢
I've just joined too, how bizarre that one of her newly appointed mods is Welsh. Especially after Erica being from Wales, just seems to me like she still gives no care in the world about the situation and hoping it blows over. KARINA, WHAT HAS HAPPENED WILL NEVER BLOW OVER, TAKE ACCOUNTABILITY!! 🤬

Reactions: 3
Karina just sat there wishing she was as pretty as the Welsh girl whose just chatting on her behalf. Had more excitement watching paint dry. I have played dot to dot with her hideous piercings multiple times though 😂😂

• Haha
Imagine being that desperate you have to shag her for a new Telly….she said everyone was jealous earlier of what a lazy toothless waste of space that drinks cans on a Monday afternoon an who I can bet me life on isn’t allowed to see his kids

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.