Karinamainwaring3 #5 The Liar, The Witch and The Lazy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Best I could come up with for the thread title as we needed one quick and there hadn’t really been any suggestions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s perfect 😂 welcome back everyone
I'm expecting a knock on the door from the police considering if it's carrying on they going to be reporting all of us on "tattle " police be like what on earth is going on. I'm sure they have more crimes to solve than look through tattle all bloody day.
There are threads far worse I've seen.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I'm expecting a knock on the door from the police considering if it's carrying on they going to be reporting all of us on "tattle " police be like what on earth is going on. I'm sure they have more crimes to solve than look through tattle all bloody day.
There are threads far worse I've seen.
I’m going to hide out in my mum’s basement. They’ll never find me 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Exactly, and for all the people that bleeping ate her they now know there's a place to talk about her 😂

Reactions: 6
Hoping the police come and get me soon because the thought of a locked room by myself away from the kids, hubby, dog, bird, hamster, rabbit, washing, cooking, dusting, hoovering, gardening sounds absolutely heavenly!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I heard a funny phrase the other day that I haven’t heard in years “legend in their own lunchtime” seems very apt.

I haven’t cringed as hard as when I am watching this pair. Karina it seems can barely walk, her joints must be so painful, yet she sits there in her pit stuffing her face more and more.

Reactions: 4
The lion the witch an the size of a built in wardrobe
They remind me of that sound “iv been picked on 3 times today….look at the bleeping size of them”
I also can’t believe there are humans willing to mate with them but then I’d rather have my lady garden sewn shut before I’d want sazzys fella to touch me

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Thought karina/Nona/jazzy/jackanory storyteller said she couldn’t leave the house the other week because she’s that anxious an depressed but can show off making noises at people through a fence in a park I’d of loved someone to of bounced a poo bag off her head

Reactions: 11
The lion the witch an the size of a built in wardrobe
They remind me of that sound “iv been picked on 3 times today….look at the bleeping size of them”
I also can’t believe there are humans willing to mate with them but then I’d rather have my lady garden sewn shut before I’d want sazzys fella to touch me
karina may aswell have hers sewn shut too!
apparently she hasn’t had any action for over 4 months. which is when her and dan got back together

dan must be frothing at the mouth for a shag!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.