Karinamainwaring3 #3 007 Nona and her blunders part deux

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now she's dualling some bloke complaining she's losing, yet telling people she think she has fibromyalgia, yet won't say what meds she's on... swear she's got munchausen syndrome!

Reactions: 8
Is this coming up on yours guys tik tok thread list? It's not on mine so have to go to the old thread and use the link but then it doesn't save where I am in the thread just goes to the first page πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 3
Is this coming up on yours guys tik tok thread list? It's not on mine so have to go to the old thread and use the link but then it doesn't save where I am in the thread just goes to the first page πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Doesn't come up on mine either, have to go on the old thread to get this one. Think because it doesn't have enough comments yet it doesn't show

Has the melt been live today? I’ve not seen her 🀣🀣🀣

Oh I no why she’s blocked me on her main 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
round of applause for tina

there’s a new hairbrush we get to watch karina brush her hair with

• Haha
I can't cope with the way she says "come on guys" every two minutes
The quote I hate the most that she says is "So yeah". God makes my blood boil, says she isn't here for gifts just gets bored when Dan's at work, yeah alright then. Liar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
The quote I hate the most that she says is "So yeah". God makes my blood boil, says she isn't here for gifts just gets bored when Dan's at work, yeah alright then. Liar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Yea I hate that as well and the word ridiculous she says it weird 🀣🀣🀣

She reminds me of violet off Willy Wonka when she gets blown up into a blueberry 🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lol have you just seen her live? She says "I hate people that just use me" jesus christ. She has no self awareness whatsoever. Fallen out with Shay for the 1000th time!

Reactions: 7
Lol have you just seen her live? She says "I hate people that just use me" jesus christ. She has no self awareness whatsoever. Fallen out with Shay for the 1000th time!
Why has she fallen out with shay?

Reactions: 1
She is deffo a strange one! She falls out with everyone. U noticed mel not in her live much anymore as she made a pass at mel when she was giving it large on weekend in leeds.

What happened with Karina and Shannon I saw sazzy say to Karina on live last night that Karina met her and lent her money and used her?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.