Karen Pirie ITV Drama

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started watching The ITV drama Karen Pirie. I am really enjoying it so far. Anyone watching?

Reactions: 4
Yes I thought it was fantastic. Really great bunch of actors and the lead was fantastic. Thought the whole thing was great. I hope they do another series

Just in the last 1/2 hr of the last episode so no spoilers please but this is compelling viewing, Val McDermid writes brilliant books this of one of hers, I do hope they make more

Reactions: 3
Just in the last 1/2 hr of the last episode so no spoilers please but this is compelling viewing, Val McDermid writes brilliant books this of one of hers, I do hope they make more
Ok, so I’ve just finished it, apart from ‘Ridley’ this is without doubt the best thing I’ve seen on tv lately, I really hope they do some more of Val McDermid books

Reactions: 2
I thought it was excellent too! Wasn’t sure after the first episode but stuck with it. Wasn’t familiar with anyone in it but they were an amazing cast, great story.. Hopefully another series🤞

Ok, so I’ve just finished it, apart from ‘Ridley’ this is without doubt the best thing I’ve seen on tv lately, I really hope they do some more of Val McDermid books
There's 5 more books in the Karen Pirie series, with another being published next year.
Hopefully the viewing figures were good and there's more to come.

I thought it was brilliant. I actually thought it was better than the book in many ways, loved the way they updated it with the podcast stuff. Lauren Lyle who plays Karen is amazing and I think the cast had great chemistry. I have a wee crush on Mint too. 😍

I thought it was brilliant. I actually thought it was better than the book in many ways, loved the way they updated it with the podcast stuff. Lauren Lyle who plays Karen is amazing and I think the cast had great chemistry. I have a wee crush on Mint too. 😍
Murray Mint was great, sat doing his regular breathing exercises 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Really enjoyed this series,excellent writing and acting,hoping there will be another series

Reactions: 2