Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The genius that is Kris Jenner. ?
Sells daughters sex tape.
Bruce becomes caitlyn.
Kim gets married to Kanye, Kanye goes crazy
Rita Ora breaks Rob and makes him run into the arms of a stripper, and in-and-out burger ?
Kylie might have had her bodyguards baby.......
But Khloe’s Tristan is shagging Kylie’s best friend anyway so does it really matter.

Love or hate them? Is kris a genius business woman or a beeeitch.
Is Kanye ever gonna go back on his meds.
Did kenny G ever escape the Valentine’s Day room ?
What do you think of the kids names?!

Hope it’s ok to create a thread after the latest drama

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Kris is a genius...but shady. Haha.

I read that OJ is really Khloe's dad. There are major resemblances between OJ's daughter and Khloe.

I've also read blind items that Kendall is gay.

Reactions: 14
Apparently Kendall was going to come out as Gay.
And she came out with a spon for a cream or something of that nature ? kris is an absolute genius.
She probably paid this Jordan one to hit on Tristan knowing he’d probably shag anything.
Kim’s first husband Chris is apparently selling houses now and out of the spotlight.
Khloe looks nothing like the rest of them, never did. I feel sorry for her with the men in her life but she has her baby now so I’m hoping she just moves on and leaves the players and sport stars behind.
Are they still denying anything happened. I’ve not checked out the mail yet ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kris is a genius...but shady. Haha.

I read that OJ is really Khloe's dad. There are major resemblances between OJ's daughter and Khloe.

I've also read blind items that Kendall is gay.
I reckon that hairdresser guy is Khloe's dad. I think I read he's gay but she looks exactly like him! (Or she did before the surgery anyway)

alex-roldan-khloe-kardashian.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oooh yay! A Kardashian thread ?
I can't lie, they're my guilty pleasure ?
I can't stand Kendall though, Kylie is marginally tolerable since she had her baby, but she still comes out with her "poor little rich girl" attitude now and then.
I kind of love Kim and khloe. I do think Kris is a bit of a genius.

But, I also hate myself for being sucked in by them ?‍♀

Reactions: 26
Oooh yay! A Kardashian thread ?
I can't lie, they're my guilty pleasure ?
I can't stand Kendall though, Kylie is marginally tolerable since she had her baby, but she still comes out with her "poor little rich girl" attitude now and then.
I kind of love Kim and khloe. I do think Kris is a bit of a genius.

But, I also hate myself for being sucked in by them ?‍♀
I hate saying it but I really like Kim, I don’t like Khloe and never did, although I did watch Khloe and Lamar back in the day ?
I think Kim and Kris are excellent business women, the fact they got in with Ryan Seacrest from day one was so clever. And I really think Kim loves Kanye, medicated or not.??
The others are extras.
Poor Rob and his sock enterprise make me sad ??

Reactions: 16
I thought the ratings for the show were at dire levels these days, they've peaked

Reactions: 4
I’m so glad to see this thread I love all the gossip they provide. I’m honestly shocked at Jordyn I thought she was a ride or die friend to Kylie but I’m loving the drama. I saw on the tv show ‘the real’ Adrienne said that she has a reliable source who said it is true. Since she used to go out with Rob maybe they have friends in common.

Rob and his sock business cracks me up. I’m not too sure what he was thinking. If he had stayed toned he could have just done some modelling and advertising to make money. He used to be quite good looking back in the day.

I love Kris people are always commenting that the devil works hard but Kris works harder which I think is true she is a great business woman. I think my least favourite is Kendall she’s just dull.

I will always have a soft spot for Scott the episode with Todd Kraines had me in stitches.

Reactions: 24

Jaclyn ? I’d usually say stay in your own lane and stop being continuously problematic and shady but i will allow this. She’s like a female James Charles, kicking off about everything and everyone.

How stupid could Jordyn have been to Chuck her meal ticket away like this, and does she need an eye test.

Back to rob.
?

@Deepsigh2018 just for you ??

Then Rita Whora “let him” knock her up and it all went to pot.
?
I bet rob and Lamar sit around watching KUWTK reruns eating potato chips. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I had to laugh at Kim complaining about fast fashion companies on Twitter in response to Fashion Nova copying a dress she wore. Seems like a big set up as someone provided details on how those Fashion Nova pics were taken before she wore the dress in public. Also she's the last person to be complaining when she's stolen other people's designs before and hardly makes an effort to be original or ethical.

Reactions: 13
View attachment 6277

Jaclyn ? I’d usually say stay in your own lane and stop being continuously problematic and shady but i will allow this. She’s like a female James Charles, kicking off about everything and everyone.

How stupid could Jordyn have been to Chuck her meal ticket away like this, and does she need an eye test.

Back to rob.
?

View attachment 6278

@Deepsigh2018 just for you ??

View attachment 6279

Then Rita Whora “let him” knock her up and it all went to pot.
?
I bet rob and Lamar sit around watching KUWTK reruns eating potato chips. ?
?? I love it, they both look so skinny.

For years I've said I hate Rita Ora and her songs (except the dj fresh one but thats not her song so doesn't count) but could never pin point why. Ive possibly been harbouring hatred for her on behalf of Rob.

I also loved when he was with blac chyna the whole thing was messy.

Reactions: 6
?? I love it, they both look so skinny.

For years I've said I hate Rita Ora and her songs (except the dj fresh one but thats not her song so doesn't count) but could never pin point why. Ive possibly been harbouring hatred for her on behalf of Rob.

I also loved when he was with blac chyna the whole thing was messy.
RITA WHORA BROKE ROBERT KARTRASHIAN AND HE NEVER RECOVERED, EVEN HIS SOCKS SUFFERED ??

I had to laugh at Kim complaining about fast fashion companies on Twitter in response to Fashion Nova copying a dress she wore. Seems like a big set up as someone provided details on how those Fashion Nova pics were taken before she wore the dress in public. Also she's the last person to be complaining when she's stolen other people's designs before and hardly makes an effort to be original or ethical.
She’s so unlikable but at the same time I can’t help but like her ? I just wish she’d start crushing Kanye’s meds into the shreddies every morning
?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so glad to see this thread I love all the gossip they provide. I’m honestly shocked at Jordyn I thought she was a ride or die friend to Kylie but I’m loving the drama.
I think Jordyn got to a point where she realised she doesn't need kylie and co. Shes got loads of insta followers (8 mil I read but I haven't checked) which means she getting paid possibly 10s of thousands of dollars (or more) for a little #AD.

She'll probably lose some followers who are hardcore fans but I think most would stay for drama/because they actually like her/because they don't care.

She doesn't need the kartrashians anymore!

Reactions: 6
I blame her more than Tristan, it shouldn’t come down to Instagram numbers Kyle got her to where she is, got her into modelling, they live together ? she bare ass put a roof over her head. And they’re friends ?

Ooooh see now I wonder what Jordyn has on the kartrashians behind the scenes ? she’s been around them long enough to know the locations of some skeletons. I wonder if Kyle is kinda worried about her being chucked from the nest.
Girl obviously has no shame or morals (or 20/20 vision)

I bet Kris made her sign a non disclosure contract. I would love to know the goss behind the scenes

Agreed that Kris is an excellent business woman! Have always hated Kendall, I don’t think she’s attractive at all lol.
Jordyn screwing Tristan could have been something “set up” these people will do anything for ratings

Reactions: 12
This is a few years old now but its so accurate. :ROFLMAO:

They even called Caitlyn 'the Grandma' and this was before she even came out as transgender!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.