Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely a nose job and lips. Her hairline is higher too. They all changed their hair lines but I cant figure out if its laser or a facelift or something else. How do you create more forehead ?
I think its laser. Yeah shes deffo had her lips done but wasn't sure if her cheeks looked more plumped.

Reactions: 2
How is it that kylie’s butt is bigger than Maliqua’s baby bump at this shower? Girl just admit it now, you wanted to be more Kardashian than Jenner 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I was just watching all the Insta stories of Malika’s baby shower . . . genuine question, at all of these crazy events they throw, they have ridiculous amounts of amazing food and they’re always getting sent boxes of doughnuts etc - but I legit can’t imagine any of this ever gets eaten so it must all get thrown away surely?! They must waste so much food!

Reactions: 10
I was just watching all the Insta stories of Malika’s baby shower . . . genuine question, at all of these crazy events they throw, they have ridiculous amounts of amazing food and they’re always getting sent boxes of doughnuts etc - but I legit can’t imagine any of this ever gets eaten so it must all get thrown away surely?! They must waste so much food!
I feel the same about the nauseating amount of balloon arches and Rose's they constantly fill events and their homes with. Then you've things like Stormis birthday where they made thousands of items with the likeness of the childs head eg a vending machine filled with stormi heads(!)

I presume it all just goes in landfill after, it's a disgrace,.

Reactions: 11
Definitely a nose job and lips. Her hairline is higher too. They all changed their hair lines but I cant figure out if its laser or a facelift or something else. How do you create more forehead ?
They all had hair lazer remova around the hairline to tidy it up and remove baby hairs. they admitted it at some point. So that's probably how they've managed to manipulate the face shape. And surgery of course.

Reactions: 3
They all had hair lazer remova around the hairline to tidy it up and remove baby hairs. they admitted it at some point. So that's probably how they've managed to manipulate the face shape. And surgery of course.

Yeah! and then younger women feel pressure as to why they don't look that way because they don't know it was due to surgery!

Reactions: 1
Can’t please some people 😂
They're a family that exist to promote conspicuous consumption, egoism and toxic behaviour. Their lifestyles are hazardous in the extreme to the planet.

The other day Kylie asked on twitter 'what movie shall watch?' and posted a photo of herself surrounded by extreme opulence, in the midst of a global catastrophe. Most of the comments underneath aptly suggested 'Parasite'.

So do pardon me if I see this move as pretty transparent....and point out the obvious, that this isn't much to this family, in the grand scheme of things.

Reactions: 7
They're a family that exist to promote conspicuous consumption, egoism and toxic behaviour. Their lifestyles are hazardous in the extreme to the planet.

The other day Kylie asked on twitter 'what movie shall watch?' and posted a photo of herself surrounded by extreme opulence, in the midst of a global catastrophe. Most of the comments underneath aptly suggested 'Parasite'.

So do pardon me if I see this move as pretty transparent....and point out the obvious, that this isn't much to this family, in the grand scheme of things.
It isn’t much to this family, you’re correct - but she didn’t have to donate anything, yet she still did. That isn’t promoting toxic behaviour, in fact it’s promoting the opposite, surely?
So in the middle of this global pandemic, she can’t show that she has money?
I honestly think that, for many reasons, people dislike this family and of course, that’s their right - but I also feel that they can’t do right for doing wrong. Kylie donates ONE MILLION DOLLARS and still, gets critics asking or insinuating that it should have been more. 🙄

Reactions: 6
It isn’t much to this family, you’re correct - but she didn’t have to donate anything, yet she still did. That isn’t promoting toxic behaviour, in fact it’s promoting the opposite, surely?
So in the middle of this global pandemic, she can’t show that she has money?
I honestly think that, for many reasons, people dislike this family and of course, that’s their right - but I also feel that they can’t do right for doing wrong. Kylie donates ONE MILLION DOLLARS and still, gets critics asking or insinuating that it should have been more. 🙄
That's literally not what I said, if you read my post again though? At least don't twist words.

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure she donated some of her pocket change because Kim is bleeping up royally with the Taylor Swift tit and Kris got straight on the phone to her second favourite ......
“Do something Kylie!!!!!”

when is the new KUWTK season starting?!
tonight is it?

call me cynical, I’ll happily answer to it. 🙂
I call it realistic 😂

Reactions: 12
Pretty sure she donated some of her pocket change because Kim is bleeping up royally with the Taylor Swift tit and Kris got straight on the phone to her second favourite ......
“Do something Kylie!!!!!”

when is the new KUWTK season starting?!
tonight is it?

call me cynical, I’ll happily answer to it. 🙂
I call it realistic 😂
For Whatever reason she donated she still donated and is helping at a time when we need all the help we can get.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
For Whatever reason she donated she still donated and is helping at a time when we need all the help we can get.
there is always an ulterior motive with celebrity donations, especially the Kardashian’s, and especially when they do it so publicly.

I’m sure there are some who’ve donated for purely altruistic reasons, we won’t know about it as soon as the transfer is made though, but this isn’t it 😐
this is a company image decision, I’m not gonna praise it.

Reactions: 10
there is always an ulterior motive with celebrity donations, especially the Kardashian’s, and especially when they do it so publicly.

I’m sure there are some who’ve donated for purely altruistic reasons, we won’t know about it as soon as the transfer is made though, but this isn’t it 😐
this is a company image decision, I’m not gonna praise it.
Not but its good for the nurses and hospitals. That was my main point. (y)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.