Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 26743
I actually think Kim used to look good
No way does Khloe have the same Dad 😳

She has nothing about her. Boring, always seems miserable and has no shape to her.
And a misery guts at that

I hate saying it but I really like Kim, I don’t like Khloe and never did, although I did watch Khloe and Lamar back in the day ?
I think Kim and Kris are excellent business women, the fact they got in with Ryan Seacrest from day one was so clever. And I really think Kim loves Kanye, medicated or not.??
The others are extras.
Poor Rob and his sock enterprise make me sad ??
🧦 so tragic!!!

Reactions: 4

Not sure if Kanye falls under this thread but in my mind he's the same as the entire trashy klan.

Click if you can handle:
-2x the insufferable narcissists
-2x the idiocy
-Wondering why James Corden has a career in the States when he's not funny and was the worst part of Gavin & Stacey.
-The video isn't worth watching at all but at one point Kanye mentions that God rewarded him a $68 million tax refund for being a born-again Christian and then it makes a whole lot of sense why Kanye is building a cult church and loves Donald Trump.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is there any reason for them to have about 300 Halloween costumes each other than having nothing better to do than dress up?! Every year they all have multiple looks & sometimes it seems they’re not even going anywhere!

I hate saying it but I really like Kim, I don’t like Khloe and never did, although I did watch Khloe and Lamar back in the day ?
I think Kim and Kris are excellent business women, the fact they got in with Ryan Seacrest from day one was so clever. And I really think Kim loves Kanye, medicated or not.??
The others are extras.
Poor Rob and his sock enterprise make me sad ??
Hahaha robs socks wtf was that all about 😂

Reactions: 2
It will be interesting to see if Caitlyn reveals any info on I’m a celeb although she is probably not allowed to

I’ve just watched the latest series I think it is on catch up they have changed so much personality wise. I’ve watched most series’ because I’m sad 😂😂 Kim is full of herself - her surrogate is due any day knowing the baby is breach and buggers off to that event can’t remember which one & squeezes herself into a corset. Kourtney is miserable. The episode where these two are fighting over their kids parties. Clearly their kids aren’t the most important thing in their life if their willing to cancel parties for a fight. I do like khloe I think she’s my fave I love her and Scott’s friendship but her arse is just ridiculous it can’t be real 😂😂

• Heart
I’ve just watched the latest series I think it is on catch up they have changed so much personality wise. I’ve watched most series’ because I’m sad 😂😂 Kim is full of herself - her surrogate is due any day knowing the baby is breach and buggers off to that event can’t remember which one & squeezes herself into a corset. Kourtney is miserable. The episode where these two are fighting over their kids parties. Clearly their kids aren’t the most important thing in their life if their willing to cancel parties for a fight. I do like khloe I think she’s my fave I love her and Scott’s friendship but her arse is just ridiculous it can’t be real 😂😂
I LOVE Khloe! She is the most normal one out of all of them. I also really like Kim and Kylie.
I think the fight was mostly just done for TV, there’s no way that can have been real - surely?! 😂😂
I do think Scott and Khloe would be well suited as a couple, their relationship together is brilliant, although saying that, I can’t decide if it’s more of a brother/sister relationship, in which case them being a couple would be weird 🙃

Watching this is my guilty pleasure. Kim and Kris are my favs and I actually think they have great figures ( apart from kims hips) until they turn around and you see the gigantic arse 😊

Reactions: 3
I watched an recent episode where that Tristan guy (aka guy who cheated on her twice) gifted Khloe a diamond necklace, not a pendent but a full diamond necklack and she was like, "do I keep it." And keep insisting she doesn't want to get back together so that she wouldn't be cheated on a 3rd time.

The vanity of these people.

Also apparently she has OCD and arranges things in her fridge by rainbow colours

Reactions: 1
I watched an recent episode where that Tristan guy (aka guy who cheated on her twice) gifted Khloe a diamond necklace, not a pendent but a full diamond necklack and she was like, "do I keep it." And keep insisting she doesn't want to get back together so that she wouldn't be cheated on a 3rd time.

The vanity of these people.

Also apparently she has OCD and arranges things in her fridge by rainbow colours
I saw that episode too, it’s the latest one 😊 I’m sorry, I don’t understand how her not wanting to be cheated on makes her vain? 😂 She didn’t know what to do with the necklace, she didn’t initially want to keep it but was encouraged to by her friends.
Yeah, her OCD is pretty bad, bless her. She doesn’t see it as an issue though

I saw that episode too, it’s the latest one 😊 I’m sorry, I don’t understand how her not wanting to be cheated on makes her vain? 😂 She didn’t know what to do with the necklace, she didn’t initially want to keep it but was encouraged to by her friends.
Yeah, her OCD is pretty bad, bless her. She doesn’t see it as an issue though
I meant vanity in keeping the diamond necklace. she didn't want to give Tristan the idea that there is a possibility of getting back together yet she eventually kept it.
sure her friends encouraged her but it is still her decision, and pretending it was a birthday present.

It isn't a necessity and we know she probably has a lot of jewellery already.

Reactions: 1
I love the Kardashians especially khloe. I'm another convinced that kendall is gay, theres a Twitter user devoted to tweeting pics of her smooching/hand holding/cuddling her female 'friends' and there is so much evidence. I dont get why in this day and age she wouldnt just come out.

I love the Kardashians especially khloe. I'm another convinced that kendall is gay, theres a Twitter user devoted to tweeting pics of her smooching/hand holding/cuddling her female 'friends' and there is so much evidence. I dont get why in this day and age she wouldnt just come out.
Maybe she just doesn’t want to... although I’m sure she’d get a good reception if she did.

Anyone else find it horrendously bad taste and sinister that Kim bought North one of Michael Jackson's jackets to wear!?

How could any parents want their child owning clothes he wore and most likely abused children in?

It's so sick 🤦🏻‍♂️

• Sick
Reactions: 17
The Jackson family are friends of the Kardashians - I think Kim dated one of his nephews when they were younger. (How do I even know this tit??! 😂😂) I’m guessing they don’t believe the allegations that were made against him. Not to get into a whole debate, but I also don’t think he did anything either.

Anyone else find it horrendously bad taste and sinister that Kim bought North one of Michael Jackson's jackets to wear!?

How could any parents want their child owning clothes he wore and most likely abused children in?

It's so sick 🤦🏻‍♂️
From what I've seen and read North seems a little diva already. I wont even get started on Penelope scratching the nanny.:oops:

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.