Kardashian’s and Co! - Keeping Up With The KarTrashian’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 26743
I actually think Kim used to look good
Wow they are all almost unrecognisable.
This is actually one of the things that pisses me off about them, their refusal to admit they spent more time under the knife than most. Just be honest ffs. Their “unattainable beauty” brand is very damaging for their young fans

Reactions: 9
Kourtney still looks the same I think shes only had a boob job compared to the rest.
I also would have loved to have seen if Kylie would have still been a billionaire if she had kept her original body and face.

Kim was always pretty, she didnt need to have half the stuff done that she has

Reactions: 8
Kourtney still looks the same I think shes only had a boob job compared to the rest
She's still the prettiest of them all imho. She definitely has lip fillers and teeth veneers too.
I think she was pretty open about her breast implants, which is what I'd like to see more of.

I'll never forget the X-rays of Kim's butt: like....they can be anybody's X-rays :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Just because you're showing them on tv, it doesn't mean they are yours.

Kendall and Kylie J are basically unrecognisable.

Anyone watch the final/part 2?!

LIAAAAR 🤣

Ok that was a let down 😐
They’re lucky Taylor Swift kicked off at the same time or the drama channels would have been all over how BAD that final was. Although I think most are just sick or the karjenners. I know I am.
I do feel bad for Kylie, she was literally stuck in the middle of that mess.

Have any of u checked Justin and Selena's thread on Twitter?
It exposes EVERYONE, including the Jenner's.
Apparently some people are saying that a few years ago, Kendall took Selena to Dubai while she was still with Justin to help him sneak and spend New Year's Eve with Heiley, amongst many other things.
It is super interesting. It is in spanish tho.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Have any of u checked Justin and Selena's thread on Twitter?
It exposes EVERYONE, including the Jenner's.
Apparently some people are saying that a few years ago, Kendall took Selena to Dubai while she was still with Justin to help him sneak and spend New Year's Eve with Heiley, amongst many other things.
It is super interesting. It is in spanish tho.
Do you have a link for it haven’t got Twitter 😭

Kourtney still looks the same I think shes only had a boob job compared to the rest.
I also would have loved to have seen if Kylie would have still been a billionaire if she had kept her original body and face.

Kim was always pretty, she didnt need to have half the stuff done that she has
I think Kourtney had a bichetomy done, well, all of them.

I think it's absolutely mad someone so young having (that much) work done. Completely unnecessary god knows how it will affect her face in the future 😬 at least she'll still be rich enough to fix it

Reactions: 2
I think it's absolutely mad someone so young having (that much) work done. Completely unnecessary god knows how it will affect her face in the future 😬 at least she'll still be rich enough to fix it
Honestly, there is no fixing it. She has ruined her face and body and she's only going to look worse and worse and then she'll try to correct things and that will also make everything worse. Never ending cycle.

Reactions: 5
I have only just started watching kuwtk a few months ago. I actually can’t stand Kourtney - she drives me crazy. Like a few of you have said, I hate that I am so into this show, but can’t stop watching!

Reactions: 1
They’re all twats. Kendal Jenner is the least stylish person I’ve ever come across despite her literal career being in fashion. bleeping mess.

Reactions: 3
I loved Scott out of everyone on that show , all natural beauties who didn’t need the surgery :confused:

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.