Kardashians and Co #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hated the baby voice she used when speaking to him but yeah they were as relatable as they could be back then. khloes attitude has changed the most out of all of them and not in a good way. Her appearance has too.
Kims become the best version of herself now, she's improved her thinking and image to no end. Apparently she's really nice in person and has always gone out of her way when she meets fans, a real people person and very humble which is hard to fathom when you consider her lifestyle.
I think Kim may have bitten off more than she can chew with the claim to become a lawyer. She obviously did not realise how much studying was needed. She lost some credibility when she would keep putting up the same pic of her ‘studying’. Maybe she will be more focussed once the show ends. However, I find it contradictory that she wants to be taken seriously in the legal arena but then continues with her near naked photos.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.